Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Is anyone else having massive problems with the BT Sport online player? I have silverlight, the most current version, and it's still not fucking working despite my laptop meeting all specs. The reason why? It's saying I haven't got silverlight. Apparently it's a massive fucking problem this too. The BT Forum is full of people with my problem as well.

• Moderators
Don't think this is really thread worthy, but would there be any interest in doing a UKFF Premier League fantasy football league?

The Fantasy prem league is the same as usual, and even though you have to re register to log on, The UKFF is still there as a league and once reactivated you will re join. Plenty of Teams already redone

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Or not. What's the fucking pin!

• Paid Members
Don't think this is really thread worthy, but would there be any interest in doing a UKFF Premier League fantasy football league?

The Fantasy prem league is the same as usual, and even though you have to re register to log on, The UKFF is still there as a league and once reactivated you will re join. Plenty of Teams already redone

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Is it this one? Topic

Dunno, and there's no option to send out an invite. Whoever set the league up may have it.

There should be a greyed out box once you click the My Leagues tab that says renew my leagues. Have you tried that Butch?

• Paid Members

Pure random question. Any ideas how I report underage gambling in a bookies near me. There are a group of kids that are going into my local Betfred shop and I am hearing from my son (he knows some of the lads, who are around 15/16) that they are playing on the fruit machines and have even put some bets on and not being asked for ID. I have called the manager but he doesn't seem to care. Checked Google out but it's not really helping. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Pure random question. Any ideas how I report underage gambling in a bookies near me. There are a group of kids that are going into my local Betfred shop and I am hearing from my son (he knows some of the lads, who are around 15/16) that they are playing on the fruit machines and have even put some bets on and not being asked for ID. I have called the manager but he doesn't seem to care. Checked Google out but it's not really helping. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Isn't there an 0845 number you can call the police on to report non-emergency crimes? Maybe you could go talk to the manager or assistant manager in person. Regardless of the "business" they're bringing in, if the shop is caught with minors in then the manager would get into some big shit with the area manager or even head office. If they care even a bit about keeping their job, this should wake them up.

Having said that, I used to work some shifts in a bookies in a rather less affluent area, these lads that came in every afternoon after school hours were so obviously underage but the manager never questioned them on it, mainly because he didn't want to get beaten up after his shift. Couldn't fault him for it.

Grocery and Direct details are kept separate for orders.

The clubcard AXXXXXXXs all have actual letters and numbers
All the mailed out vouchers have these codes, they should be unique to you, but safer with XXXXXs. Direct keeps all your vouchers ready for you to tick boxes, but Grocery makes you enter each one manually (stupid system). Your order confirmation looks fine. With the "refunded clubcard point" it means you've basically gone over the value with your vouchers by

Archived