Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

whos the bloke doing commentary with dean (ayss is it?) at international showdwown.Deans awsome on every show i've heard him on, excellent stuff alround from him, he's excellent at it.the other bloke at international showdown is shit. pisses me right off

The only film I can think that it might be is The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover , there is actually a scene in the movie where people are forced to eat a man but i wouldn't describe the film as a comedylinkage: IMDB

That could very well be the one, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.The plot keywords on IMDB for the film make for delightfull reading!EDIT: Tommy!, I think the guy on commentry was called Eamon Darcy.

• Paid Members

The only film I can think that it might be is The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover , there is actually a scene in the movie where people are forced to eat a man but i wouldn't describe the film as a comedylinkage: IMDB

That could very well be the one, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.The plot keywords on IMDB for the film make for delightfull reading!EDIT: Tommy!, I think the guy on commentry was called Eamon Darcy.
thanks for that. too be honest he quite puts me off, its his tone of is voice, and the fact in the few matches i have watched off the show so far and he just never seems to shut up or stop interrupting.who did universal uproar, if its him again i won't bother looking around for it :D

The Universal Uproar commentry was provided by Nick London and Dan Read according to this review:

http://www.twoshedsreview.com/british.php?...amp;ucat=2&

I've never heard of Nick london before, but I've heard Dan Read do ring announcing before and he seems an intelligent and knowledgeable person in interviews, so I'd imagine he does an at least competent job on commentry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

What's that website that shows chat logs of paedophiles talking to what they think are teenage girls over the internet and then they get busted by the police at the end? Kind of like an internet version of 'To Catch A Predator'.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a website that gives free pub quizes (prefereably 10-20 questions)?It's quite improtant that the answers aren't shown directly next to the questions, so the quiz master can play along.Preferably, one that doesn't require membership or downloading anything.Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the lyrics to Harry and Paul on BBC one! I've had it stuck in my head for weeks and what I think I am hearing is:"Hoorah, For Harry and Paul,your comedy is challenging and bold,your both incredibly handsome and tall, your not even begining to look old,we'll strive to incease production of flat screen televisions,so we can enjoy Harry and Paul in the highest of definitions,we'll even let you bed our wives whenever your fancy bekons,(Somthing, somthin) nuclear weapons,Hoorah for Harry and Paul"I know it's not 100% correct but I cant find it anywhere online!Any ideas?

Archived