Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Right, so if you don't enjoy watching hockey, then it's probably not worth going.

As they'll be playing hockey.

As it's the hockey finals.

Or you could take a chance and see if you do enjoy it.

I don't care.

Fuck you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Can anyone on here from Birmingham give me some recommendations on nice cocktail bars? Going on Saturday night for our anniversary, got a restaurant booked but am looking for somewhere nice to go for drinks afterwards? Ideally nowhere with intrusively loud music or hen/stag crowds.

Cheers x

• Paid Members

Music question!

The Beta Band - Squares. Good song, but not as good as the different mix that used to play on XFM which had a bit of a dancey digital dubsteppy kinda thing going on just after the chorus. Which version / whose remix is this? And can you beat Chest or Surf to the reply? I bet you can't.

• Paid Members

So. My fucking laptop crashed this morning and for some reason deleted all my Chrome extensions, but nothing else as far as I'm aware, for fuck's sake. Is there any way I can bring them all back in one go because I can't remember some of them. Ta.

I used to watch a cartoon that was set in space. The space-craft was yellow I'm pretty sure. It was from the late eighties. That is all I can remember. Can somebody tell me what the fuck I am talking about? I was about four when I watched, around about 1992.

The time sounds just about right for Galaxy High repeats but that wasn't exactly based within a spaceship.

I used to watch a cartoon that was set in space. The space-craft was yellow I'm pretty sure. It was from the late eighties. That is all I can remember. Can somebody tell me what the fuck I am talking about? I was about four when I watched, around about 1992.

The time sounds just about right for Galaxy High but that wasn't exactly based within a spaceship.

Could it have been

?

Archived