Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is it legal to record audio of a conversation between two people without their consent in a public place if I'm not part of the conversation if it's not for distribution to any 3rd party?

• Paid Members
Is it legal to record audio of a conversation between two people without their consent in a public place if I'm not part of the conversation if it's not for distribution to any 3rd party?

It's legal to video record them with audio, so I would imagine an audio only recording is fine.

• Paid Members

It's legal to video record them with audio, so I would imagine an audio only recording is fine.

Many thanks, google was shockingly unhelpful and just told me I could record my phone calls.

Hello all.

I would like to get hold of FPW Returns but which type of PS2 should I get and which version of the game?

Cheers.

I'm pretty sure that there was a PAL version made solely for distribution in Italy that is only available for a high price. There is a US NTSC version which MAY (read: MAY) work with PS3, seeing as that's region-free, but as a whole the game is hard as hell to find.

• Paid Members
I'll have a hunt for the Italy one and my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games :-(

I got a copy new from Italy when it was realised and plays fine on my ps2. The in game menus are all in English and you can get an English translation of the book off the internet.

I actually got it from here but it says it's no longer available. Might be worth having a look around some similar sites though, or the FPW message board, if that's still about.

• Paid Members
Cheers, it's going to be so good I can tell already.

How did it turn out? Were the 'shrooms ok?

I do like to cook my chilli on low heat for hours. My chilli plant has just given me 20 or so fine red Chillies so I'll be making a pot this week when I'm off work.

• Paid Members
Looking around ebay and such.

Don't suppose you would part with yours?

Sadly not.

I know it got a limited release in continental Europe through 501 games but sales were low and it was never released in the UK so any copy held is an import.

I picked it up on release and that must have been back in about 2007 so I bet there are very few places still with any held and the re-sale's will be a bit steep as its a very niche product.

I would ask around the Fire pro forums if you can find them, I know there was quite a community and they may be able to help with you getting a copy and when you do get one they had loads of mods to download.

501 did give us in the UK cooking mama 2 though, so its swings and roundabouts I guess. :unsure:

Archived