Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Just wondering if anyone can help me remember the name of a tv show from a few years ago (2005 i think) as someone posted a topic about it on here.

It was American, episodes an hour long and I think was cancelled in it's first season. It was about 3 lads who were at or just left college, living together, and one of them ended up setting up one of the others for robbing a bank or stealing a painting or something, then the government got involved.....

I've probably got parts of it wrong, and it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone would like to have a guess, please feel free!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is there anyway to turn hard copy photos into electronic copies on a CD? Im looking to make a photobook, and most of the pics I have are printed already and dont have any negatives...

Heard of a scanner? :confused:

• Paid Members

Scanning from a print will be significantly lower quality than scanning a negative, especially if you're reprinting again at a large size.

If you've only got the prints to work from though, you just have to get the best quality scan possible from it, and hope people don't scrutinize it too much. It also depends on what format you print in. Those photobooks aren't as high a resolution as a proper digital photo print, and so you do get a bit more leeway.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know the group and the song being used in the Sky Sports cricket World Cup advert, if anyone has seen it? It's got a female vocal, sounds a bit like Best Coast, but I don't think it is. Ta.

• Paid Members

I've had my Sky+ box since Harland Sanders was cleaning toilets (a mere 20GB), and it reads that I've only got 9% of space left yet the combined percentage of all the programmes on it is only 70% - even the bar at the top of the Sky+ list only reaches two thirds of the way accross. Does that mean my crate is on the way out?

Archived