Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Where would I put an obvious shill for me mate to help her out in some modelling competition?

Vote Louise Mason in this competition, Text model 004 to 85010 to vote for her Please!!!

http://thekerriparkeracademy.com/eng/Model...rid-Girls-Rnd-6

I know Louise, small world.

Very. She's one of these people who knows everybody, used to work with her at CPW

You still at CPW? o2?

Long since gone, cos of me back.. took redundancy when they set up 2nd line. I was the Knowledge Owner.. Helped design 'Ask us' cowrote 'The Bible' as well as sorting 'Knowledge Base' as well as being Senior for Part Time team, if thats any help.

I take it you work at what was o2 (All going back inhouse isnt it?) everyones customer support now? Still know quite a few people there

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where would I put an obvious shill for me mate to help her out in some modelling competition?

Vote Louise Mason in this competition, Text model 004 to 85010 to vote for her Please!!!

http://thekerriparkeracademy.com/eng/Model...rid-Girls-Rnd-6

I know Louise, small world.

Very. She's one of these people who knows everybody, used to work with her at CPW

You still at CPW? o2?

Long since gone, cos of me back.. took redundancy when they set up 2nd line. I was the Knowledge Owner.. Helped design 'Ask us' cowrote 'The Bible' as well as sorting 'Knowledge Base' as well as being Senior for Part Time team, if thats any help.

I take it you work at what was o2 (All going back inhouse isnt it?) everyones customer support now? Still know quite a few people there

nah I don't work for o2, same building though. sorry to say this but 'ask us' is about to be scrapped soon.

nah I don't work for o2, same building though. sorry to say this but 'ask us' is about to be scrapped soon.

I know it is :p Shouldnt have been rolled out the way it was anyway as was 'flawed' Apparently my attitude about making sure it was right and working properly rather than a cluster fuck, didnt go down to well. Hey ho. Its over 3 years old now and in CPW terms thats archaic.. must change everything at least every 6 months or so?

So thats talk talk/retentions/Geek Squad?

I know it is :p Shouldnt have been rolled out the way it was anyway as was 'flawed' Apparently my attitude about making sure it was right and working properly rather than a cluster fuck, didnt go down to well. Hey ho. Its over 3 years old now and in CPW terms thats archaic.. must change everything at least every 6 months or so?

So thats talk talk/retentions/Geek Squad?

All CPW in house systems are rather archaic though - so its links in well ;)

• Moderators
Can you catch anything by getting your dick sucked by a girl with a cold sore? I need to know by tomorrow night.

I know someone who got herpes of the dick by going down on a girl which gave her herpes of the bush, which he then got on his dick from pounding that diseased snatch.

• Paid Members
Can you get crabs in your face beard?

Also, isn't it annoying when you get a spot on the corner of your mouth and it looks like herpes?

Aren't they just a specific breed of lice? I'd assume you could.

From a quick google

Intense itching of the pubic area is characteristic. Axillary regions, eyelashes, and even the scalp may be involved

So yeah, I guess, but you would just know quick.

While were here can we get a list of everything you can catch through unprotected oral sex, lets roll with it.

How comes everyone is changing their names? I want the old names back :(

Or shall I change my name? Hmm...

On that very subject who did Gladstone Small used to be? I've only noticed his posts since he changed his avatar but he does seem to post every second post in off topic now.

• Awards Moderator
How comes everyone is changing their names? I want the old names back :(

Or shall I change my name? Hmm...

On that very subject who did Gladstone Small used to be? I've only noticed his posts since he changed his avatar but he does seem to post every second post in off topic now.

He was Setting Sun until about a year ago.

Archived