Wrestling in the Bournemouth area

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Premier Promotions return to The Bournemouth Pavillion, Sunday 7th March at 3pm.

can you give me any info on roster or if they bring anyone over from us?

i ll be going no matter what but be nice to know what im seeing

there website has been "down" for months now

Yes,I've been to a couple of shows in Ferndown, one was a charity show by EGA(Elite Grapplers Alliance) and the second was one of Phil Powers'.

Both shows use some of the same talent, a mix of younger guys and veterans like Klondyke Kate, Flatliner and Karl Krammer. Good little shows, with a great atmosphere.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotten back. Fun afternoon but it could've been renamed the Joel Redman Show.

Match 1: Crazy Horse beat Gareth Harris by KO. Horse was fantastic and Harris wasn't too bad

Match 2: Joel Redman beat Nick Riley 2 falls straight. Both men worked as faces and John Freemantle commended both men. Quality chain wrestling and a really good match

Match 3: Karl Atlas and the Masked Emperor beat Barry Cooper and PJ Jones 2 falls to 1. Atlas was very nimble for a big man. Good match with Jones selling most of it.

Interval

Match 4: Joel Redman beat Crazy Horse 2 falls to 1 with the 619. Both men were on form and had a very entertaining match

Match 5: Rumble match with all competitors and Josh Devonshire, Dan Walsh and Chuck Cyrus. Joel Redman wins last elminating the Masked Emperor. Alot of big bumps to the floor. Finish was classic Battle Royale at Albert Hall.

Programme says that Premier Promotions will be back :

Saturday 10th April The Hub Verwood (7.30)

Tuesday 13th April Pavilion Bournemouth (7.30)

Archived