Wrestling in the Bournemouth area

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

All Star have 2 shows booked in for the summer in Bournemouth!!!Thu 31/07/2008 - All Star Wrestling - Bournemouth (Dorset) - Pier TheatreThu 21/08/2008 - All Star Wrestling - Bournemouth (Dorset) - Pier TheatreA long way off but we don't get shows very often in Bournemouth, so I'm excited already lol

• 1 month later...

Fantastic show last night in Weymouth, especially Robbie Brookside vs Phil Powers.I have uploaded a couple of vids to youtube.Well back in Bournemouth on July 31st All Star have the Pier Theatre booked and now VPW are returning to The Pavillion the same night with Booker T announced for the tour. I get the feeling one of these shows won't happen otherwsie someone is going to miss out.

Ibefore booker T being announced i would have done the all star show for a change of scene and venue..but now VPW are a hands down winner and will 110% if advertised properly take the entire crowed....they should try and get a daytime free PA with booker done as well that day to maximise sales

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look at the All Star site and the show on the 31st is still listed, I was curious to see if it was cancelled. It isn't unknown for VPW to cancel shows, I'll probably wait as I usually do til the night to buy tickets. It's roughly 8 weeks til July 31st so be interesting to see what happens.

its mainly because bournemouth doesnt normaly get this much wrestling, we where lucky to get 1 a year for about 5 years, and theres only so many wrestling fans in bournemouth, we understand its not the first time two wrestling shows has happend on the same night in the same town, but this is bournemouth, we have two venues, its not a liverpool, or a manchester,

Last year or year before there were couple of shows listed in the area on the same date. EWE I think at Littledown (I remember putting up posters at work for them) and LDN TV taping at Poole Sports Centre. In the end both got cancelled. I'm sure either All Star or VPW will get cancelled. I'm away for the July date anyway but hope to be at the August Pier Theatre one. Messrs Worden and Duane going to make that one? Not seen any wrestlign since a VPW one at Pavillion.

Last year or year before there were couple of shows listed in the area on the same date. EWE I think at Littledown (I remember putting up posters at work for them) and LDN TV taping at Poole Sports Centre. In the end both got cancelled. I'm sure either All Star or VPW will get cancelled. I'm away for the July date anyway but hope to be at the August Pier Theatre one. Messrs Worden and Duane going to make that one? Not seen any wrestlign since a VPW one at Pavillion.

Hi John, yes I'll mostly likely go to the August All Star show. Hopefully see you there mate :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in Bournemouth on Monday I popped into the BIC to see what info they had about the wrestling shows but there was no posters up, but in the box office they were aware of the Pier Theatre show and the VPW one on the same night and they told me they are both going ahead.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived