Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

It would make sense for them to run a show Saturday in Glasgow. Hundreds of ICW fans will be in town, myself included.

Sadly, it says England. Unless that's just Americans not knowing the difference. Newcastle would work well for me, and no doubt others, making the trip up to ICW from south of the border...

It would make sense for them to run a show Saturday in Glasgow. Hundreds of ICW fans will be in town, myself included.

Sadly, it says England. Unless that's just Americans not knowing the difference. Newcastle would work well for me, and no doubt others, making the trip up to ICW from south of the border...

It does say England but they used the British flag?

For hugely selfish and sentimental reasons I'd love the Olympia again. However better production values since 2007 would it film well in there?

NGW have filmed there and it looks decent, excellent by current standards, not as dark as when ROH were there in 06/07.

The O2 Ritz in Manchester would be a nice venue too.

Be interesting to see where they announce with many of their target audience most likely already committed to PCW and ICW shows the same weekend. Plus the PCW/ROH weekender the week after which many ROH fans may have already bought tickets for.

I'd like to think ROH will get tickets on sale sooner rather than later.

Haven't watched ROH much at all the past year or two after over 10 years of religiously following them. The thought of ROH at the Olympia has evoked some top memories so really looking forward to it and now playing catch up. Now holding off buying PCW tickets and Comic Con tickets until announcements are made.

What size buildings are they likely to run? York Hall, Liverpool Olympia, 2000 or so seat venues again? Or are they bigger than that now?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to get TV first? I can't believe out of all the hundreds of channels on Sky showing God knows what crap, that there's no room for ROH somewhere.

• Paid Members

It would be if they were running Glasgow but it'll be their third show of 3, presumably somewhere in England. They were always going to be running head to head with someone. I'm sure if there's anybody who wants to do ROH and ICW they'll just skip the ROH Sunday show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Tour locations announced :

Friday November 18th - Liverpool Olympia

Saturday November 19th - Leicester Community Sports Arena

Sunday November 20th - Seymour Leisure Centre, London