Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I've finally gotten round to watching the first three episodes of Mayweather vs Mosley 24/7.

As always, the production is slick and the shows were entertaining.

Mayweather and his little circus of family members are getting tiresome though. How often have we seen the same routine from these three?

Edwin Valero's dead body was filmed by a guard and is now up on the the YNC. :(

Did anyone catch Enzo Maccarinelli from Tuesday? He looked to be in good shape and is slowly coming back from the nightmare two years he's had.

Only a few days until FMJ vs SSM as well, can't wait.

• Paid Members

I'm kinda torn between Balrog and Dudley. On one hand Balrog has the experience, and i'm a bit better with him, but Dudley is pretty good too and seems to have a better variety of moves. It's a tough one but I think after a while using them both i'll sway towards Dudley.

Anyone else going to be watching Herbie Hide tear it up on Prizefighters tomorrow night?

Prizefighter returns later this month with former WBO heavyweight champion Herbie Hide among the contenders in the second cruiserweights competition.

Prizefighter Cruiserweights II takes place on Friday, April 30 at the York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London.

Eddie Hearn, Matchroom Sport

• Paid Members

Great couple of days of boxing coming up with Prizefighter on Friday and the Mayweather-Mosley fight Saturday.

Been watching the 24/7 episodes and everyone who said how great they are are spot on.

I can't stand Floyd but I think he's winning this one on points.I know Mosley's bigger and stronger but Floyd's younger,faster and too good defensively for Sugar Shane IMO.I can see him outpointing Shane over 12 rounds.I really hope it's a good fight though.

Hopefully Mayweather-Pacquiao will finally happen if Floyd wins this one.It would be a shame if that fight never happens.

Mosley is the only fighter I see having a real chance of beating Mayweather apart from Pacquiao.

I'm caught in two minds about this one to be honest. I want Mosley to win, because he's one of boxings nice guys, and Mayweathers a cunt.

But I want to see a Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight, which probably wouldn't happen if Shane got the win.

*Spoilers for those who ain't seen it*

Well, Mosley-Mayweather was a nothing fight. It went pretty much as expected, but when Shane actually fought it was competitive. He hurt Floyd in the 2nd. But for most of the night he did absolutely nothing. Just stood in front of Floyd and took straight rights all night. If Floyd had actually gone for it, he'd have stopped him.

• Paid Members

it was more that whenever Shane tried anything he was getting countered, Mayweather shut him down.

that 2nd round though, i nearly lost my shit.

Anyone else going to be watching Herbie Hide tear it up on Prizefighters tomorrow night?

Prizefighter returns later this month with former WBO heavyweight champion Herbie Hide among the contenders in the second cruiserweights competition.

Prizefighter Cruiserweights II takes place on Friday, April 30 at the York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London.

Eddie Hearn, Matchroom Sport