Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Floyd mayweather jr and Shane mosley have signed to fight on May 1st. It should be noted that Mosley has agreed to all the drug testing demands that Mayweather asked of Manny. Mayweather will also take the same tests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

anyone watching Frank Warren's Night of Champions tonight?

ive got my beers ready for it. I'm just hoping we get some competitive bouts, because these showcase type cards always tend to be the 'Night of Mismatches'.

anyone watching Frank Warren's Night of Champions tonight?

ive got my beers ready for it. I'm just hoping we get some competitive bouts, because these showcase type cards always tend to be the 'Night of Mismatches'.

Yeah I'll be giving it a go. Gavin has a decent opponent, but should win comfortably-a much tougher test though. deGale is fighting a nobody, Mitchell a bum and Cleverley should outclass Brancalion. Basically, the results you'd expect but only Gavin and Clev are facing solid opponents.

i fucking hate James DeGale.

And people will pay to see him get his come uppance. He is cocky and brash but does have skills. Is he a potential Olympian turned pro star in the making a la Khan, Lewis or Mayweather? I don't think so but I don't think he will do a Harrison A-Farce either. I want to see him vs Fury so at least one of the hypes will possibly go away.

For those watching the Super 6 series, a potentially superb undercard match has been announced on the Abraham Vs Direll bill with Vic Darchinyan taking on Raul Martinez. Could be a cracker

• Paid Members

Childish i know but saw this on Frank Warren's Wiki

Wiki Clicky

Warren is an Arsenal FC supporter and has a long term boyfriend. Since the shooting, Frank has had to be the "man" in the relationship and no longer on the receiving end of the pitch. He has mentioned previously he does miss the feeling of having his boyfriend rip through his anus, however he has since found a hot indian curry as a like-for-like replacement

:laugh:

Prizefighter returns later this month with the first ever light-middleweights competition.

The event, which will be staged at the York Hall in Bethnal Green, east London, will be held on Friday, February 26.

The eight-man line-up includes the usual mix of talented, undefeated prospects and former champions including Ex-Commonwealth Champion Bradley Pryce and former British belt holder Neil Sinclair.

Eddie Hearn, Matchroom Sport

• Paid Members

Yeah,I'm looking forward to Prizefighter on Friday,always enjoy them.

First round fights are

Prince Aaron vs George Hillyard

Bradley Pryce vs Neil Sinclair

Steve O'Meara vs Martin Concepcion

Danny Butler vs Brett Flournoy

Should be good.I'm going with Sinclair to come out on top but should be some good fights.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
Childish i know but saw this on Frank Warren's Wiki

Wiki Clicky

Warren is an Arsenal FC supporter and has a long term boyfriend. Since the shooting, Frank has had to be the "man" in the relationship and no longer on the receiving end of the pitch. He has mentioned previously he does miss the feeling of having his boyfriend rip through his anus, however he has since found a hot indian curry as a like-for-like replacement

:laugh:

:laugh: Good stuff.