More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

With that Judge Judy thing... it actually proves EXACTLY why those shows just piss me off and make me wonder why anyone tries doing anything on them, because she hasn't even got the first clue about the law herself. The very second she said the kid was breaking the law to drive on private property instantly proved that she shouldn't be even calling herself a judge.Essentially she's saying that you should keep your car keys on you permanently, even when asleep, because god forbid she left the keys in the house and the kids snuck out anyway to the car.While I agree she was a complete bitch for trying to sue the mother of the girl who died, the fact remains that the ONLY people at fault were the kids. Keys in the car or not, they weren't given permission to drive the car at that moment in time (and the girl had never been given permission), thus to try and tear the lady a new one based on that was just crap. Tear her a new one for being a heartless cow, but don't try and lie about stuff, judge or not, she's as much of a cunt as the heartless bitch as well.

If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember

Oh my God, the memories just come flooding back. I actually called that number back in the day. I don't remember much about the messages I exchanged, but I remember the grounding I recieved when the phone bill came.

If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember

Oh my God, the memories just come flooding back. I actually called that number back in the day. I don't remember much about the messages I exchanged, but I remember the grounding I recieved when the phone bill came.
No no no, we need more of a story than that...

No no no, we need more of a story than that...
I pretended to be Ryan Giggs. That's about as exciting as it gets :(