*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

No problem.

One of my favorite fan made videos:

But that's probably only because it's about La Parka. WCW really did have a weird mix of entrance music. Some of it (like La Parka's) was great but in a crappy second rate kind of way, while the rest was just shit and forgettable. WWF has always been great at entrance music, WCW never seemed to realise what an important part of a wrestler's package it was.

Edited by LaGoosh

No worries, reading that back it sounds like i'm just jumping on the bandwagon sticking the knife in. No harm done or anything, it's not a huge deal - just a bit ugly and I've saw it that often (despite never deliberately looking for it) that it's almost imprinted in my mind.

I was into Japan and FMW around that time, it was such a pisser as he was great. He's one of the few guys frmo over there I still have an interest in even though that phase of my wrestling watching has long since passed.

I always found it a bit strange that WCW were never interested in him, especially as they brought in other FMW guys like Gedo for a cup of coffee and hyped up the possibility of fat boy Fuyuki too. I'm sure I read he was hanging out backstage at a taping once also.

• Moderators
http://www.wwe.com/videos/mr-mcmahon-tripl...ch-4-2-26096291

A genuine behind the scenes look there of how Vince treates Mae Young. Heart-warming

:')

That made me remember this absolutely chaotic interview with Mae and Moolah on Conan O'Brien. Highlights include the phrase "my damned midget" and Moolah getting genuinely annoyed when, well, I don't want to spoil it. But it's crazy television.

A genuine behind the scenes look there of how Vince treates Mae Young. Heart-warming

Feels so fake!

I thought it was sweet. Mae had a big smile and Vince seemed genuine to me.

I know it's pro wrestling and you question everything but to me that was pretty real. Vince referring to 'Morgan' being ill (one of Stephanie's kids) and the genuine emotion between him and Mae. That's not made-up.

Feels so fake!

I thought it was sweet. Mae had a big smile and Vince seemed genuine to me.

I know it's pro wrestling and you question everything but to me that was pretty real. Vince referring to 'Morgan' being ill (one of Stephanie's kids) and the genuine emotion between him and Mae. That's not made-up.

The more i see of Triple H is this type of scenario the more i think what a top bloke he is