*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

that was the first wwf match i saw i think - hogan v savage lumberjack match, had it on tape on betamax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYHUmbooRDM

nitro episode after hogan turned bad - great arena, do not understad why tna does not do shos in places like this, it would be so much better for the look of their product.

Disney/MGM naturally skews towards more child-friendly attractions, so I don't think they'd want something like TNA, which is going after the more adult audience. The main reason for not going to other places is that the old-timers don't want to travel anymore. But then if Impact's lineup resembled the house show cards more, they'd be better off

That was a pretty good move having the show being about the roster's reactions, and not introducing the nWo till the following week. Nothing is given time to register these days (And they were on the 12 PPVs a year schedule then, so there's no excuse)

Edited by Greeby

• Moderators

that was the first wwf match i saw i think - hogan v savage lumberjack match, had it on tape on betamax

nitro episode after hogan turned bad - great arena, do not understad why tna does not do shos in places like this, it would be so much better for the look of their product.

Well, WCW only used it because all the production shit was there, as Turner's production stuff was busy with the Atlanta Olympics.

• Paid Members

Well, WCW only used it because all the production shit was there, as Turner's production stuff was busy with the Atlanta Olympics.

Hogan and Bischoff proposed that for the January 4th show, to do an outdoor Impact to make the show look like a big time event and to hopefully (according to Bubba the Love Sponge) get all the negative smart marks out of the show that shit on everything. Dont no why it never went down. All Hogan's mates were advising him at the time that the Impact Zone would make Hogan look like just another name because it's such a shithole venue.

• Paid Members

This is quite funny. It's a really fat Doink wrestling Honky Tonk Man with a run in from another Doink and Road Dogg! It's mental. This leads to a full on 6 man between Honky Tonk, the D-O-double-G and some tanned guy against a Charlie Hass wannabe and two fat Doinks! Fun, fun, fun!

It saddens me to see Road Dogg wrestling infront of a crowd of three people though. He main evented Madison Square Garden with Billy Gunn for fucks sake. There isnt even enough people to get a half decent "SUCK IT" shout out. The kids in the audience must thing "why's this fat cunt nicking Triple H's lines?"

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart