*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

OH MY GOD. AMAZING!

Great find

Never saw that before or heard of it

here is a doozy, I only found this recently it will leave your jaw on the floor

Doug Gilbert gets TV show cancelled with shocking comments about Lawler

also Doug and his brother publicly quit a promotion in the ring and bury there gimmicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8KWzPH9_4Y...=video_response

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

Terra Ryzing (Triple H) vs Brian Armstrong ("Roaddog" Jesse James) from an episode of WCW Worldwide in 1993. 4 + minutes of slam-dunking, bone-crunching, wrestling action! ..

Edited by bAzTNM#1

OH MY GOD. AMAZING!

Great find

Never saw that before or heard of it

also Doug and his brother publicly quit a promotion in the ring and bury there gimmicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8KWzPH9_4Y...=video_response

I had actually posted the clip from Continental a while back in this thread, and it got zero response, so it is nice to see that people are being made aware of it. It is a hell of an angle, with the added bonus of the downright sexy Dirty White Girl Kim.

Edited by Magnum Milano

Terra Ryzing (Triple H) vs Brian Armstrong ("Roaddog" Jesse James) from an episode of WCW Worldwide in 1993. 4 + minutes of slam-dunking, bone-crunching, wrestling action! ..

Nice hair! :laugh:

nice submission at the end there. He used that a few times in his 2003/2004 period didn't he?

• Paid Members

Nice hair! :laugh:

nice submission at the end there. He used that a few times in his 2003/2004 period didn't he?

I believe he did. That hold was his finisher in his WCW days.

Edited by bAzTNM#1