*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
HOLY SHITE :omg:

How are either of these women still breathing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVM8jgMRAP4...player_embedded

Spot of the year, maybe even the decade.

Utter idiocy of the year perhaps. A good spot is one which makes you take notice, but also keeps the workers as safe as possible. Jumping from that height and slamming your feet (and then ass because you nailed it wrong) into the opponents chest hard might make people take notice, but it definitely doesn't keep either worker safe, in fact it does the opposite and puts the one being jumped on in a dangerous position, while the one doing the jumping was lucky that she didn't do in her leg, or smash her face into something.

So no, definitely not spot of the year unless you're judging spots based on how stupid they are to even think up, let alone attempt.

Saw this on the Observer update from yesterday.

Absolute madness from Kyoko Kimura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVM8jgMRAP4

I knew it was an outrageous spot, but was it really worth copy & pasting something that I had already linked to on the page before?

HOLY SHITE :omg:

How are either of these women still breathing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVM8jgMRAP4...player_embedded

Spot of the year, maybe even the decade.

• Paid Members
- Skip the initial promo, and go straight to the British Invasion. To my surprise they're actually pretty funny in this, Brutus Magnus is quite possibly the best American based British wrestler on the mic right now. He's improved tremendously since his debut.

• Paid Members
- Skip the initial promo, and go straight to the British Invasion. To my surprise they're actually pretty funny in this, Brutus Magnus is quite possibly the best American based British wrestler on the mic right now. He's improved tremendously since his debut.

I watched this earlier on. He's pure hilarity. He's out Regaling Regal as far as heel comedy promos go. Well done.

I watched this earlier on. He's pure hilarity. He's out Regaling Regal as far as heel comedy promos go. Well done.

Agreed, Brutus and Doug are awesome and brilliant on the stick. Shame they didn't mention Big Rob dropping the ball, which leads me to suspect he could be getting released, unless his fued's gonna be with E.Y and the rest of the World Elite. Regardless, it's a ace promo. "Shamwar"