*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

That Chikara video was awesome, can someone put up some more funny wrestling videos like that, Kikaturo when he went to ROH did some slow motion sequences that had me in stitches.

- Somebody hit the pause button!

- Sprinkles!!!

- Chuck Taylor scares little kids.

That pause button schtick cracked me up. I know alot of people don't like the daft skits with the grenades and what not but wrestling's meant to be about fun and I think they are if taken it in the right way.

Chikara's really coming into it's own lately with the 123 Kid comeback and the KIT show. It seems to be reaching a wider audience amongst wrestling fans.

That Chikara video was awesome, can someone put up some more funny wrestling videos like that, Kikaturo when he went to ROH did some slow motion sequences that had me in stitches.

- Sprinkles!!!

That pause button schtick cracked me up. I know alot of people don't like the daft skits with the grenades and what not but wrestling's meant to be about fun and I think they are if taken it in the right way.

Chikara's really coming into it's own lately with the 123 Kid comeback and the KIT show. It seems to be reaching a wider audience amongst wrestling fans.

Larry Sweeney and One Man Gang dance.

Edited by freaky

- Sprinkles!!!

Chikara is awesome. It is how PG Wrestling should be done - plenty of entertainment with quality wrestling. Plus, they are already shipping DVDs for an event which only happened this past weekend!

Thanks for posting the Miz video on Blue Peter too, he came across really well I thought.