*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I am almost certain that this guy is pleading for a job. Look at his facial expression and the way he has his arms out like he his begging Vince for a job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsaNYTKtTsk...feature=related

Edited by bigjay

Maria Youshoot Interview preview

The best part of that is in the middle of a game of "Real or Fake?" (in which she places every diva in one of those columns) she pauses with Jillian Hall as if to say, "Are you serious?". :D

Yeah, loved her reaction to that. Pause, look at camera, "really!?". :laugh: Great stuff.

The best part of that is in the middle of a game of "Real or Fake?" (in which she places every diva in one of those columns) she pauses with Jillian Hall as if to say, "Are you serious?". :D

Yeah, loved her reaction to that. Pause, look at camera, "really!?". :laugh: Great stuff.

I loved what she said later on in the video:

"But then it's weird, they wanna make us PG but then sometimes they throw us out there in bikini's and hey wrestle in bikini's and make sure nothing happens. What are we supposed to do superglue that shit on?"

LMFAO xD brilliant.

Edited by bigjay

I loved what she said later on in the video:

"But then it's weird, they wanna make us PG but then sometimes they throw us out there in bikini's and hey wrestle in bikini's and make sure nothing happens. What are we supposed to do superglue that shit on?"

LMFAO xD brilliant.

Am I the only one who loved the last line?

"Sometimes I just like to play with myself" :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I LOLed..

The comments :laugh:

"thats me!!! it wasnt scripted i ran but after i did this i got cought and fined and kicked out and banned from attending wwe for 2 years!! i manged to get batistas autograph picture though!! he told me "you got balls doing that on live t.v."

Morons.