UKFF 2005 Awards

neil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your currently recieving a lot of votes for UKFF Dolt Of the Year.

Awesome! :D
It's not all bad. You've got some nominations for a couple of the positive catergories too.Seems like you've split everyone 50/50. Edited by Shimmer

• Moderators

So far so good.

On some of the nominations there has either been a lot of repeat nominations (which is fine) or lots of unique nominations. Because of this some of the final votes may be shrunk to Top 5 rather than Top 10.

Reason being, I don't want to have to pick between a bunch that are all tied with 1 nomination. So its important that you nominate who you want regardless of how many times it may have been nominated before.

NOTE: If you change your mind about your nominations please don't edit your post. I am trying to keep up to date with tracking nominations as we go to speed the process up. Just add another post to the thread. But take note that if you try and nominate the same person again I will still only count it once. So don't bother.

Why is JSB posting pictures in some of the threads? Seems pointless to me.

Pointless maybe, but why not? The threads would just look boring with wrestler names, events etc just listed one after the other, at least my pics brighten up the whole voting process & make it look nice.

I didn't want to shill on the voting threads, but I just wanted to pop by and add that if anyone is curious to see the match a few have voted for - El Ligero Vs JC Thunder from GPW Saturday Night Showdown - it's now available via www.3cw.co.uk/catalogSimilarly, if anyone's curious to see more Ice XVII Vs Stevie Lynn, I recommend 3CW Darkest Deeds 2 and 3CW Kode Red from the same page. I'm done, heh.

Was kind of hoping for a "Comeback of The Year" for somebody who hasn't wrestled for a while until this year or has been shit for a while and got good this year. For example Triple H could have been up for such an award last year due to having such a wanky 2003 followed by a good 2004.Meh, I just think Sabu deserves something. :(