UKFF 2005 Awards

neil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Shelton Benjamin makes it two straight years as 'rookie of the year'.

It looks like they've changed that award to "Newcomer of the year" after last year's debacle. :D Of course, Ken Kennedy's going to cakewalk the Newcomer of the Year award...

Seeing as I've just joined this forum in the summer, this is new to me. Are these just wrestling awards, or do you guys also do "Worst UKFF Poster" and the like?

UKFF Dolt Of The YearUKFF At, not with awards (different to dolt, as in people who try to be funny and fail.)]UKFF LOL AwardUKFF Thread of the yearUKFF Poster of the yearThe nominating for these awards is all going on in the paid members forum at the moment and once the nominations are complete, ALL UKFF members can take part in the voting.I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your currently recieving a lot of votes for UKFF Dolt Of the Year. Edited by Ally Clark

I'm a paid member too but because i'm the promoters section i'm often left out. Ask Moorish

We should have a "rear of the year" award, you'd win it hands down!:p(Sorry Bagga.)

• Moderators

Those that are paid members, but can't access due to being in a different group please PM me your nominations for the following:UKFF Dolt Of The YearUKFF At, not withUKFF LOL AwardUKFF Most Memorable ThreadUKFF Poster of the year

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your currently recieving a lot of votes for UKFF Dolt Of the Year.

Awesome! :D
It really shouldn't be. You're not exactly in stellar company...And people who are overjoyed about being 'over' on message boards live under stones.Just saying.

If you honestly think I'm affected by such a thing, you're mistaken. I'm merely taking the optimistic approach rather than " :( You mean you don't love me??" .Oh and I get very good rent on my stone, thanks very much.

I didn't nominate you by the way. And you don't have a chance of winning.Plus I just got my first nomination for this category. Luckily it was from a 40 year old virgin gay m8 Lol.