[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Just out of curiosity, thislittlemaschist, what attracts you to a guy? I've asked many a girl this question face to face but they always seem to give the bullshit answers.Is it height? Confidence? Demeanour? Status? I'm guessing it's not looks in the conventional sense judging by your contributions to this thread (no disrespect but none of those guys are pretty boys).I have male friends that are conventionally attractive and nice blokes but get less female attention than ugly friends of mine with arrogant personas. What gives? I probably fall somewhere in the middle - semi confident, ok looking.I'm very curious. I know one woman doesn't represent an entire sex, but women are generally a very mysterious sex, in my experience.Ahk, it's almost 5AM. Just been to a party where I've had to converse with these alien lifeforms... and I still have no clue about them :confused:

Just out of curiosity, thislittlemaschist, what attracts you to a guy? I've asked many a girl this question face to face but they always seem to give the bullshit answers.Is it height? Confidence? Demeanour? Status? I'm guessing it's not looks in the conventional sense judging by your contributions to this thread (no disrespect but none of those guys are pretty boys).I have male friends that are conventionally attractive and nice blokes but get less female attention than ugly friends of mine with arrogant personas. What gives? I probably fall somewhere in the middle - semi confident, ok looking.I'm very curious. I know one woman doesn't represent an entire sex, but women are generally a very mysterious sex, in my experience.Ahk, it's almost 5AM. Just been to a party where I've had to converse with these alien lifeforms... and I still have no clue about them

Edited by thislittlemasochist

Just out of curiosity, thislittlemaschist, what attracts you to a guy? I've asked many a girl this question face to face but they always seem to give the bullshit answers.Is it height? Confidence? Demeanour? Status? I'm guessing it's not looks in the conventional sense judging by your contributions to this thread (no disrespect but none of those guys are pretty boys).I have male friends that are conventionally attractive and nice blokes but get less female attention than ugly friends of mine with arrogant personas. What gives? I probably fall somewhere in the middle - semi confident, ok looking.I'm very curious. I know one woman doesn't represent an entire sex, but women are generally a very mysterious sex, in my experience.Ahk, it's almost 5AM. Just been to a party where I've had to converse with these alien lifeforms... and I still have no clue about them :confused:

Don't you just love drunken, slightly chauvenistic posts where you wake up the next morning and think 'what have I said'?Damnit. I have had 5 hours sleep and now have to write 2000 words for a uni creative writing piece that's due in, in guess what... 2 hours! I haven't started :/ And I'm hungover :crazy: Last night I was in a 'aren't women alien' mood

• Paid Members

Holly Willoughby. Kids TV presenter.HollyPrettyPolly08.jpg:love:

You know, we were once distinctly promised a link to video footage of her getting her tits out on a bet during one of those kids TV shows.And this footage genuinely existed. The poster wasn't making it up. Honest.

Holly Willoughby. Kids TV presenter. :love:

You know, we were once distinctly promised a link to video footage of her getting her tits out on a bet during one of those kids TV shows.And this footage genuinely existed. The poster wasn't making it up. Honest.
Her tit popped out on Ministry of Mayhem once, if thats what you mean.

• Paid Members

Holly Willoughby. Kids TV presenter. :love:

Her tit popped out on Ministry of Mayhem once, if thats what you mean.
holly_willougby0003.jpg