[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

In terms of no.1, talented maybe, sexy not at all. That article is a bit rubbish, judging by they can obviously only think of 4.

It seems Mr. Lister himself is responsible for this list and he's got some explaining to do.

Josie Long sexier than Vicky Coren? A scandal. An actual scandal.

Edit: Actually having read the bit at the top ('For the purposes of this list, what matters is not pure physical attractiveness in itself but the extent to which one

Edited by BionicRedneck

I was just catching up on series 1 of Dollhouse. The implausibly named but quite lovely Miracle Laurie caught my eye, and I couldn't help but think even though by human standards she's on the slim side of normal, by this show's stick figure standards she's magnificent and voluptuous:

miracle_laurie_2371039.jpg

Edited by Famous Mortimer

I was just catching up on series 1 of Dollhouse. The implausibly named but quite lovely Miracle Laurie caught my eye, and I couldn't help but think even though by human standards she's on the slim side of normal, by this show's stick figure standards she's magnificent and voluptuous:

miracle_laurie_2371039.jpg

Oh Miracle Laurie is just beautiful!

Also from Dollhouse, also from Dr Horrible and a couple episodes of Buffy I love the beautiful Felicia Day

felicia-day.jpg