[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

claudia_winkleman_1752782.jpg

Claudia Winkleman, I have the hots for her big time.

Hell to the yeah, she has been looking super sexy for the last couple of years. She was interviewed on something the other week and she remarked about how she now felt comfortable with her body and the way she looked. That new found confidence really shines through. it wouldn't hurt if she brought her sister to the party either. Winkleman sisters :love:

• Paid Members
claudia_winkleman_1752782.jpg

Claudia Winkleman, I have the hots for her big time.

Hell to the yeah, she has been looking super sexy for the last couple of years. She was interviewed on something the other week and she remarked about how she now felt comfortable with her body and the way she looked. That new found confidence really shines through. it wouldn't hurt if she brought her sister to the party either. Winkleman sisters :love:

I used to go to the same school group as her younger sister, Sophie (she went to City Girls, I went to City Boys), and I ended up in a joint production of The Crucible, playing John Proctor opposite to her Abigail Williams. Turned out later from a few friends that she fancied me, but I was so awkward and unable to properly converse with girls at the time, I completely fucked up my chances at her for all time.

Oh, Fate. How you mock me.