[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Ah, women's sport. Isn't it great how these women are prized for their athletic ability?

Oh Kenny, you wacky troll. Next thing you'll be saying we're supposed to treat women as equals and not sexually objectify them!! I appreciate the irony, but the best I can manage to defend myself for loving this thread with all my leftie heart is that we're talking about women who don't fit exactly society's definition of hotness. Or something.
Plus, most of the women we've included have won medals, or have a shot at getting one at these Games.So we're not just perverts, we're glory hunters too. Edited by freaky_jason

Don't get me wrong. I'm not having a go at you at all. It's the fact that these women - whose job is to be the best in the world at their chosen sport - are all pictured in sexually provocative poses. It's sad that some fugly shotputting woman is never going to get the attention that any of these women get, even if (perhaps especially if, in the case of a big muscular shot-putter) she's the absolute elite in her sport.

It's the same in all fields though. This Throwing Muses video was rejected by the record label because Kristin Hersh "wasn't pretty enough." You would hear anyone say that to Rod Stewart, who's not half the artist she is.

Anyway, feminist ranting aside, I actually think Kristin is seriously hot.

kristenhersh2.jpg

HERS.jpg

Edited by Kenny McBride

You're right, of course, and I know you weren't having a go at me. I suppose for most female athletes it's one of precious few avenues open to them to make some money so they can afford to train. Saying all that...in my younger day, I had a thing for Trina Hattestad, the javelin thrower. Again with the powerful thighs, I think.

wJT_hattestad_celebrate.jpg

And Kristin Hersh has the eyes. The eyes that would wake you up at 4 in the morning for wild sex for no reason whatsoever. I like to think.

Edited by Famous Mortimer

I figured it was about time i posted one of the girls on the WTA tour. Its not going to be Ana Ivanovic (even though she is just ridiculously beautiful), because i don't think she qualifies for this thread anymore after she graced the cover of FHM recently. So i give you Maria Kirilenko, my favourite female tennis player and just so sexy and beautiful in real life. She is 21. I hope you like.

roma.jpg

kir6.jpg

mariakirilenko000pv7.jpg

Kirilenko_290508_6.jpg

• Paid Members

I figured it was about time i posted one of the girls on the WTA tour. Its not going to be Ana Ivanovic (even though she is just ridiculously beautiful), because i don't think she qualifies for this thread anymore after she graced the cover of FHM recently. So i give you Maria Kirilenko, my favourite female tennis player and just so sexy and beautiful in real life. She is 21. I hope you like. roma.jpgkir6.jpgmariakirilenko000pv7.jpgKirilenko_290508_6.jpg

hmmm, not sure on the last pic, and the imageshack picture looks a bit like a frog, but other than that shes quite tasty!

How did that camping trip go, RochelleRochelle? Only I notice you're still into the ladies, which is surprising ;)

It was great fun, thanks for asking. One piece of advice i can give is never try and erect a tent when drunk, it just doesn't work! Only lasted 4 days though, which was a shame, as it started raining very heavily and it wasn't going to lighten up so we decided to go back. Well i do love Maria so it looks like i am still into the ladies for now. However after JLM was so nice in keeping my Olympic thread alive it really has stirred something inside and given me a lot to think about.