[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Ahhh, Maggie Cheung. One of the few women that literally sent my pulse racing the first time I saw her. I recommend Police Story (any of them), Moon Warriors, or The Iceman Cometh to see her at her best.For anyone wandering through Asda this week, check the picture of Lorraine Kelly on the cover of Top Sante.

Shades of Gwailo's lovely missus, there.

She'd take that as a very big compliment. Thank you, sir.I saw Zhang Ziyi (or "Ziyi Zhang" as she has now been Hollywoodised) up close a couple of weeks ago; very small, very pretty.Maggie Cheung, even now at age 41, still smokes her though.Like so:-Maggie_Cheung.JPGMichelle Yeoh's a weird one. Her face is a bit horsey and she's way too thin. Also has funny bandy legs (see Police Story 3). Something oddly arousing about her voice though.Finally, as we're currently doing a run of Oriental actresses:-11-12-04.jpgJoey Wong/Wang from A Chinese Ghost Story/City Hunter.

• Paid Members

Finally, as we're currently doing a run of Oriental actresses:-11-12-04.jpgJoey Wong/Wang from A Chinese Ghost Story/City Hunter.

Oh yes. I was reminded of her last night after I'd shut the PC down when I saw the trailer for God Of Gamblers.I always had a thing for Hui Ying Hung, myself.

• Paid Members

If we're posting Oriental ladies, then here are some Japanese beauties (my speciality). First off, Fujiwara Norika:

fujiwaranorika8zo.jpg

Then, Shibasaki Kou (of Battle Royale fame):

koushibasakik0sl.jpg

And last, but not least, the gorgeous Nakama Yukie (she who played Sadako in Ring 0):

yukienakama4cx.jpg

These are all from a shoot featuring a number of Japanese beauties in Chinese dress - WINNER! There are loads of others, but those three are my favourites.