The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Long shot for today, Man Utd/Everton draw, Fulham and West Brom to win @ 112/1. And the slightly more sensible Hazard to score first and Chelsea to win 3-1 @ 50/1.

Going to stick a decent amount on something Lukaku related, just can't decide what yet. 2/1 to score anytime, 6/1 for him and Rooney (or RVP at same odds) to score anytime, 12/1 for a brace, 66/1 for a hat-trick. I'll probably go for him and Rooney, but if Man Utd start Rio I might be tempted to go for one of the latter.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
Disappointing West Brom let me down. I normally perm my four selections into trebles and one accumulator but didn't today, doh!

I'm on Felix Strum to beat Darren Barker on points, 2/1 @ SkyBet for tonight's title fight.

I had your 4, MK Dons and Peterborough on a Heinz 57 so only West Brom let me down. Ended up winning at evens with that.

No multiples on an accumulator this weekend; all the money going on QPR 5/4 at Blackpool tomorrow. Simply because i think Blackpool have come undone and their discipline has went out the window recently with a stack of red cards meaning they are missing a good few players through suspension particularly in central defence.

On another note Mark Walsh at 10/11 to beat Jarko Komula tomorrow in the world darts championship looks a very good price too.y