The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

13-2 the draw for England/Andorra. Surely worth a few quid.

Now come on, England aren't that bad surely..... :omg:
As a collective of individuals no. As a team under McClarens *ahem* 'leadership', yes. Hasnt stopped me putting an accumulator on for all 5 home nations winning on Weds. Highly unlikely when you look at the fixtures. Was feeling frivilous, what can I say?

13-2 the draw for England/Andorra. Surely worth a few quid.

Now come on, England aren't that bad surely..... :omg:
As a collective of individuals no. As a team under McClarens *ahem* 'leadership', yes. Hasnt stopped me putting an accumulator on for all 5 home nations winning on Weds. Highly unlikely when you look at the fixtures. Was feeling frivilous, what can I say?
Andorra vs England - should be an easy England win, anything else and McClaren will have to go for sure. If I was an England fan I wouldn't take anything less than at least a 4-0 win.Italy vs Scotland - they don't come any harder than the Italians in world football, and I don't think Scotland will continue their good form under McLeish. Sorry Scots but I'm going for a 2-0 home win.Northern Ireland vs Sweden - both on good form, Sweden have won all their matches so far in the group. A confidence boost for NI sticking 4 past Leichy, but I reckon NI will do well to scrape a draw here but I'm predicting a 1-0 defeat as a realist.Rep.of Ireland vs Slovakia - Republic can't screw up anymore games or it'll be tough to qualify, I don't reckon Slovakia will be push overs by any stretch of the imagination (scoring 5 in Wales for example) I reckon the Republic might just edge this, but I'm going for a 1-1 draw.Wales vs San Marino - if Wales don't win this then there is something very very wrong under Toshack. 3-0 home win.

The Scotland and NI games are the ones I'm concerned about, with the ROI also being a potential bananna skin (and in honesty, a draw). Im not much of a sports gambler, poker is more my thing, but like to put the occasional 'heart' bet on (usually an accumulator like above or with the North East teams). Must say, I also put a bet on Andy Murray for tomorrow night. 3/1 to win two sets to one seems a good bet to me. He's British enough, and slighty injured, to make life difficult for himself (ie drop a set) but freaky talented enough to win regardless (see his game last night :omg: ). That being said, when he loses I'll take full responsibility. My luck hasnt been the best of late (long story).

• Paid Members

Well it is the Aintree festival coming up over the next three days. Will the Cheltenham winners bounce or follow up that will be the question. Black jack Ketchum should go well tomorrow on the better ground. So should Exotic Dancer. Katchit has looked super all year and Drombeag should go well in the foxhunter. I think Jack's Craic could shake off his bad year and repeat last years success in the Red Rum chase and hopefully My Petra will like the ground in the last.I have also been given a little Derby tip. I have been advised that Cockney Rebel will run very well in the Derby. It comes from the same source that has given me Sir Percy and Motivator in the last two years at big prices. It is currently 50-1 and the person who gave me it advises a few pounds each way, so I thought I would share and you can do what you like.

I fucking love this Aintree Meeting. I've had a look at Cockney Rebel, and might have a little dabble. Do you know if it'll have a prep run before the Derby?Anyway today i'll be backing:Inlgis Drever/Mighty Man reverse forecast: I don't believe that BJK is as good as his hype, as he's never performed well against the top 3m stayers. Inglis Drever and Mighty Man fought out the finish at Chelters, but Might Man may come out on top this time. Perfect record at Aintree and he adores the faster ground. I.D is as tough as they come though, so I can't seperate them, hence the reverse forecast.Exotic Dancer: The second best 3m chaser in training. With no Kauto Star, this should be "banker material".Ned Kelly: Found the 3m Hunter Chase a bit much at Chelters, and with the drop back to 2m5 in his favour, can go 2 places better than last time out. Drombeag tends to go well freshm so the fact that there was only been 3 weeks between his races could scupper his chances.Degas Art: Ran a stinker behind Katchit at the Festival, but beat him earlier in the season in a small field, on a flat track. Raced up with the pace in the Triumph which is impossible to do and win, more patient tactics could prove a revelation. Katchit is a big, big danger though.Hasty Prince: Is 5lb better of with Andreas for their Cheltenham running, and the faster the ground is, the more he;ll like it.Tidal Bay: The form horse in the race, Howard Johnson thinks its his banker. 2m 4 should be his ideal trip.

Edited by Max Power

Not a bad day yesterday for sure, with Mighty Man, Exotic Dancer, Degas Art placed, and Tidal Bay. Onwards and upwards for today then.Boychuk: At lively each way selection, loves 3m, loves fast ground. Failed over an inadequate 2.5 last time out, but the step up in trip will suit.Wichita Lineman: The banker of the day in my opinion.Monets Garden: With Well Chief and unlikely stayer, Monet's should bounce back to form here. Had excuses at Cheltenham.De Soto: Finished 4th at Cheltenham, despite making a bollocks of the start. The faster the ground the better.Turbo Linn: Alan Swinbank would this last year with Alfie Flits, and this should give him a repeat success.

• Paid Members

I fucking love this Aintree Meeting. I've had a look at Cockney Rebel, and might have a little dabble. Do you know if it'll have a prep run before the Derby?

Don't know. Was given the tip by a Newmarket trainer and the tips they have given have been reasonable in the past. I am just passing on what I have heard and at 50-1 as it is at the moment a couple of quid can't hurt.