DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members
"The Shadow" on ITV just now. It's only the film that "The Dark Knight" could have been. Alec Baldwin is the actor of our generation.

You're not Alan Partridge.

I've never heard of any mention of The Shadow or Alec Baldwin in any episodes of Alan Partridge. I think you're just clutching at straws to try and find faults in my posts, so you can then point them out and get some sort of thrill from it.

EDIT: Also, my post was from a week ago. You must be pretty bored to comment on week-old posts.

Edited by AliveAndAmplified

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Also, my post was from a week ago. You must be pretty bored to comment on week-old posts.

Maybe he'd only just seen it? I wasn't aware that there was a forum time limit on such matters.

• Paid Members
Who are Wings?

So anyone who says has "could have been" in a sentence is immediately quoting Alan Partridge? I didn't even think once of that when I was watching The Shadow. I suppose when I eat toblerone, make friends with a geordie or watch a Bond film i'm just trying to be like Alan Partridge too? Fuck off mate, you aren't impressing anyone.

Who are Wings?

So anyone who says has "could have been" in a sentence is immediately quoting Alan Partridge? I didn't even think once of that when I was watching The Shadow. I suppose when I eat toblerone, make friends with a geordie or watch a Bond film i'm just trying to be like Alan Partridge too? Fuck off mate, you aren't impressing anyone.

Bet I am :thumbsup:

• Moderators
http://www.braindamagefilms.com/zombie-mov...s/prod_112.html

haven't watched it but while I was looking for a new horror movie i found this site and this movie swamp zombies. it has Brian "Blue Meanie" Heffron, Jasmin St. Claire and Dan "The Beast" Severn in it.

the trailer doesn't look that bad. i ve seen alot worse

I'm sure I've seen scarier 'films' with Jasmine St Clair in them..

Saw Night at The Museum 2 last night. I enjoyed it as much as the first one, the new characters were all good but the greatest thing about the movie is the constant shots of Amy Adams' perfectly formed arse running around in stupidly tight trousers. Tremendous. :thumbsup:

I reckon 12 Rounds is, and there is a considerable distance in this, the best WWE movie yet.

I don't think Cena is all that great in it, but the villain is pretty good, and the plot is also really enjoyable and easy to get into even if some of it is ridiculous.

• Paid Members

Just watched Defiance. A pretty good movie all round. Nothing bad at all but nothing paticularly amazing. The true story it's based on is amazing though, just the film is pretty by the numbers and predictable. Not that that's a bad thing by any means but it's not a classic movie or anything. Liev Schreiber is as awesome as always, some of the action sequences are really cool and at no point is it boring during it's 2 hour running time. A perfectly good movie for an evenings entertainment.

Starship Troopers.

One of my favourite films that I can watch time and time again and enjoy, it's a shame the sequels are so bad. The third movie could've been great if it wasn't so terribly made.

I watched this again the other day, I'd forgotten how fun it was. I've never seen the sequels, guess I won't bother with them!

This week I watched:

Ring trilogy: This is the Japanese versions. I've only ever seen the first one before and I remembered there being a plot hole. I didn't spot it this time so obviously I missed something the first time round. Enjoyable films, although they got progressively worse as the series went on.

A Clockwork Orange: I remembered seeing a bit of this years ago and just thinking it was weird, but I've been enjoying weird films recently so I bought a copy. Great film, still very very weird but in a British way. I love the odd have russian half slang that the main characters use. I really want to get a copy of Brazil now, but they didn't have it in HMV.

Edited by KFR42

• Paid Members
Starship Troopers.

One of my favourite films that I can watch time and time again and enjoy, it's a shame the sequels are so bad. The third movie could've been great if it wasn't so terribly made.

I watched this again the other day, I'd forgotten how fun it was. I've never seen the sequels, guess I won't bother with them!

This week I watched:

Ring trilogy: This is the Japanese versions. I've only ever seen the first one before and I remembered there being a plot hole. I didn't spot it this time so obviously I missed something the first time round. Enjoyable films, although they got progressively worse as the series went on.

I dunno'. I found Ring 0 to be a better film than Ring 2.

Starship Troopers.

This week I watched:

I dunno'. I found Ring 0 to be a better film than Ring 2.

They're actually quite hard to compare as Ring 0 was about the histroy behind the whole thing so was very different from the first two. It was a good film, but I felt at times it wondered a bit from the genre.