DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members
I won't be taking part in that list if it happens because my top 10 is impossible to choose. However, I will attempt to name the first 100 famous ladies who spring to mind I would rather violate than Jennifer Aniston:

Good list, that, nice call on Talisa Soto especially. I'm not sure if I could even narrow it to 100, a consequence of basically been paid to look at women most days.

As for Jennifer Aniston, she is still attractive now but she was HOT in the first two series of Friends what with the waitress outfit and what-have-you. I don't think she'd make my top 100 at this moment.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I won't be taking part in that list if it happens because my top 10 is impossible to choose. However, I will attempt to name the first 100 famous ladies who spring to mind I would rather violate than Jennifer Aniston:

Surprisingly, there were only 23 names on that list I didn't know. I'm not going to look them up to see if I actually know who they are but there were loads on that list who I'd put below Jennifer Aniston and I wouldn't say she ranks particularly highly on my list! I'd probably put her above roughly half of the people on there who I did know.

Fair fucking play for doing that list so quickly though :thumbsup:

Hey, I was close to nailing a girl born in 1990 last night, but unfortunately forgot that younger people recover more quickly from a single Rohypnol.

She's his regular once a month booty call. Being a tattooist gets you some serious perks...

• Paid Members

Talisa Soto is absolutely stunning. I'll admit I did look up her name a few years ago so that I could upgrade her from "that really hot woman who played Kitana in Mortal Kombat". Sadly she hasn't been in very many things of note.

Looking back at that off the cuff list, I notice immediately that I left out Summer Glau. A totally odd looking face that works in the best way possible. "Sexy ugly" I believe they call it. A fine actress too.

Also, yeah, I like to think that the speed with which I reeled off the list is evidence of this useless information swimming about in my head rather than me undertaking a research project in order to put the list together.

• Paid Members
Talisa Soto is absolutely stunning. I'll admit I did look up her name a few years ago so that I could upgrade her from "that really hot woman who played Kitana in Mortal Kombat". Sadly she hasn't been in very many things of note.

Yeah, and that lucky bastard Benjamin Bratt's got her as his wife now. Fucker.

• Paid Members

I remember first seeing her in Licence To Kill and then I'd forgotten about her for a few years until Dominik Diamond went to interview her for Gamesmaster. She hasn't done much for years but after being in Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, you can't blame her for going into hiding.

Jennifer Aniston would come third on my "Best looking women who played recurring characters in Friends list".

Okay, I can totally understand why people might not like her, but to suggest she's worse than Lisa Kudrow?? Come on.

For an old(er) lady, Chandler's mother would get it all over though, I forget who played her, looks filthy hot in the first series.

And yes to whomever else said it, Rachel of Series 1-3 is as good as it gets.

• Paid Members
I actually find Lisa Kudrow more attractive too. I odn't know if her giraffe neck is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm kind of into it.

Oddly enough, I concur. She pulls off the gangly look quite well.

• Paid Members
I watched No Country for Old Men yesterday and was disappointed. It was ok until the main guy got killed, then went rapidly down hill from there. I'm still somewhat baffled by the end. Avoid this movie at all costs! *

Watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop the other day and found it hilarious. Light hearted funny movie. ****

Yeah! Who needs the unique, intelligent, engrossing and thought provoking No Country For Old Men when we can have Paul Blart: Mall Cop! LOLZ TEH FAT GUY FALLZ OVA!!!!111!

You are a terrible human being.

I watched No Country for Old Men yesterday and was disappointed. It was ok until the main guy got killed, then went rapidly down hill from there. I'm still somewhat baffled by the end. Avoid this movie at all costs! *

Watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop the other day and found it hilarious. Light hearted funny movie. ****

Yeah! Who needs the unique, intelligent, engrossing and thought provoking No Country For Old Men when we can have Paul Blart: Mall Cop! LOLZ TEH FAT GUY FALLZ OVA!!!!111!

Normally I'd say that you were wrong and that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the merits of different movies but to slate NCFOM and then give a big thumbs up to PB:MC takes some beating in the stupid stakes.

• Paid Members

You've missed the point! He's fat! And he's called Blart! Plus No Country For Old Men is dumb, that dude doesn't even die at the end! BLART!

It's given me an idea for a thread and junk though.

Normally I'd say that you were wrong and that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the merits of different movies but to slate NCFOM and then give a big thumbs up to PB:MC takes some beating in the stupid stakes.

Not really. Some films I own are masterpieces of cinema that I love to watch. I've watched Superbad more often though as it's fun.