DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not one of those people who watches a shit movie only to be blown away by a tacked-on twist and then decides the overall movie was awesome are you?I hate those people.

Only on the best ones.I'll suffer through BECAUSE of the twist, but it won't make or break my opinion of the film. For example, every other Shymalan film is shit. Edited by HBAndy

It's gash but it's worth a watch to see the bit where Samuel L. Jackson falls down the stairs and breaks all his bones. Awesome.

Hearing him scream makes me laugh every time. As well as the scene in the comic book store,him crashing into everything :D Edited by Andy Shoes

• Paid Members

Heh, I watched that last night too. Some of the cgi locations really do look utterly awful. I know everyone mentions it, but it still shocked me to see how bad some of them were.

• Paid Members

Has anyone watched Battle Royale?.. Read a synopsis of it today.. sounded pretty good. Hoping to catch it on Film 4 later on today.UnbreakableThis one was pretty interesting in some parts.. but most of it seemed to drag on with no real point. The ending was an OK twist.. but didnt seem so great after i thought about it after the film.As someone mentioned before.. Samuel L Jackson screaming after breaking most of his bones was one of the highlights.

Battle Royal is a magnificant movie, im sure youll enjoy it, its not all about sensless violence, it actually has a solid story behind it, cant belive the yanks are remaking it dammit. Watched Into the Mirror, Korean Horror movie recently, pretty cool film and has a great if predictiable twist at the end, Asian movies cannot be beat.

• Moderators

I went to a free advance preview of the Borat film last night.It is tremendous! They didn't make it too long, which was good, and it also had a good storyline, so it didn't just feel like an overly long episode of the tv show...It features the most grotesque and awesome fight scene I've seen in any film.... possibly ever.I'm sure if you're a fan you've already decided you're gonna go see it anyway, but just thought I would let you know that you wont be disapointed.