Great Wrestling Promo Transcripts

tiger_rick

INDEX SO FAR (WRESTLERS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY):

ARN ANDERSON

Page 2 = talks about fighting the nWo, September 1996

Page 6 = talks about his spot in The Horsemen, 1997.

BRIAN PILLMAN

Page 7 = promo from King of The Ring 1996

CM PUNK

Page 2 = compares Raven to his father, ROH in 2003

COLT CABANA

Page 7 = ring introduction about threesomes he'd like to have, from ROH in 2005

DUSTY RHODES

Page 3 = promo about the Honky Tonk Man before their SummerSlam 1989 match

Page 6 = promo about Ted Dibiase and Thweet Thapphire at SummerSlam 1990

EDDIE GUERRERO

Page 5 = talks about Eric Bischoff and quits, WCW 1998

EDDIE KINGSTON

Page 6 = talks about Chris Hero from CZW

EDGE

Page 3 = talks about Matt Hardy on RAW in August 2005

HULK HOGAN

Page 1 = turns heel at Bash at The Beach 1996

Page 5 = talks about doggy-paddling the Hulkamaniacs to safety at WrestleMania IV

INSANE CLOWN POSSE

Page 4 = introducing their new wrestler, who is dead.

JAKE ROBERTS

Page 1 = promo before match with Ted Dibiase at WrestleMania VI

Page 1 = promo from Survivor Series 1991 about Macho & Liz

Page 1 = promo before his match with Macho Man at Tuesday In Texas

JIM CORNETTE

Page 1 = promo about real legends and the nWo, from RAW 1997

Page 4 = promo on RAW about Icons and "Age In The Cage", October 1997

JOEL GERTNER

Page 3 = his first ring introduction in the ECW Arena for 5 years: June 2005

KURT ANGLE

Page 6 = talks about Iraq, France, black people and Jesus.

MICHAEL HAYES

Page 4 = gets in Edge's face on RAW, December 2005

MICK FOLEY

Page 2 = Cactus Jack promo from ECW in 1995 about being softcore

Page 4 = Cactus Jack quits the WWF, RAW in April 1998

Page 6 = Mankind sit-down interview with J.R. on RAW in 1997

Page 6 = Mick Foley talks about Ric Flair on RAW in August 2006

Page 7 = Cactus Jack talks about siding with Dreamer in his feud with Sandman, ECW 1994

NEW JACK

Page 3 = talks about ECW and returning to the Arena, June 2005

PAUL HEYMAN

Page 1 = anti-WWF promo from RAW six days before Survivor Series 2001

Page 6 = blasts TNN from ECW Hardcore TV .... on TNN

RAVEN

Page 2 = promo from 1995 about drunks beating him up in childhood and as an adult

Page 7 = ring introduction from Sabu Tribute Show in December 2004

RHINO

Page 6 = Talks about violence and being fellated by Jasmin St Clair, from Guilty As Charged 2001

RIC FLAIR

Page 1 = promo after winning the WWF Title at Royal Rumble 1992

Page 2 = return to WCW on Nitro in September 1998

Page 2 = Speech from the final WCW Nitro in March 2001

ROCK, THE

Page 7 = sings the 12 Days of Christmas to Test

ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Page 6 = promo from a cell in Alcatraz, February 1997

SABU

Page 6 = calls out Taz. ECW in March 1997

SHANE DOUGLAS

Page 4 = post-match speech after winning the NWA Title, 1994

Page 6 = promo about Justin Credible before their match at CyberSlam '99

SHAWN MICHAELS

Page 3 = jokes with Maria about (The) Edge

STEVE AUSTIN

Page 2 = promo in ECW 1995 about being fired from WCW by Eric Bischoff

Page 5 = acceptance speech after winning King of The Ring 1996

Page 5 = talks to Sandman, Mikey & Woman about becoming ECW Champion, 1995

Page 5 = rants about the direction of WWF, "Byte This" March 2002.

TRACY SMOTHERS

Page 7 = he ain't wearin' no dress, from 1PW in 2006

VINCE RUSSO

Page 3 = Talks about Hulk Hogan at Bash At The Beach 2000

WILLIAM REGAL

Page 3 = angry promo about Triple H, RAW 2004

ZACK SABRE JR.

Page 7 = why they don't let him talk, Hammerlock in 2006.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake Roberts, before his match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania VIII... (I think this is the promo asked for on page 2)...Text doesn't do this justice, especially the last line.

Sean Mooney: Jake Roberts, we are rapidly approaching perhaps your toughest challenge to date when you face The Undertaker this afternoon at Wrestlemania 8, but before we talk about the encounter, I have to ask you about several rumours that claim you plan to bring a snake to the ring...Jake Roberts: Ha,ha, oh man. You see, this is how rumours get started. Someone makes a little noise...We both know Jack Tunney, as senile as he is, would not let me bring my favourite little pet to the ring, now don't we.SM: Well I know President Jack Tunney would not sanction such a move, I also know he did not approve of your recent actions during your visit to the Funeral Parlour.<<Footage shown of Jake trapping the Undertaker's hand in a coffin, and DDT'ing Paul Bearer>>JR: He just doesn't know how to have fun. That's all it was, was a little fun in my own way. The biggest man doesn't always win, no, no he doesn't. The strongest man doesn't always win, no. But the smartest man, the coldest man, watch this brother...oooh, short ride, bad landing..but look at the Undertaker here, the trap was set, the trap was sprung, and I got just what I want. Look at him...helpless, very helpless. I'm going to take my time, yeah. I can enjoy the things that I want to in life. And yes, I'm going to enjoy this. Check this out, I played this over in my mind a million times, and don't think for a moment I didn't enjoy this. Watch this......BOOM!Huh? A little fun for me, none for you. The DDT's where it lays, big man. So what are you gonna do when I hook it, and get what I want from you. Trust me.SM: Well, Jake Roberts, it looked as though you hit the Undertaker with everything you had but he just kept coming...JR: Simple foreplay, when the time comes I will hook the head and I will drive him through the mat. I will put the final nail in your own coffin. Trust me.....

• Paid Members

Carlito: Carlito'll keep you warm, like I always do, you know?Torrie Wilson: [laughs] Yes, you do.C: [see's Ric Flair] See you, Ric.TW: See you, Ric.Ric Flair: Hey, where are you going?C: Me and Torrie, we're going out.RF: You're going out? Didn't you lose your match tonight?C: Yeah, but you know, they cheated or something. It's cool.RF: It's cool? You realise there's a triple threat main event match going on tonight, live on Raw, to see who goes to WrestleMania? You're telling me it's cool you're leaving? You're not gonna stay and watch the show? C: Carlito's not in the main event, so what do I care?RF: Have you ever stopped to think if there's a reason why guys like you and I'm talking about guys like you, are not in the main event? That's right, why you're not in the main event? (That) it's because maybe you're a lazy, under-achieving son of a bitch, lucky to be walking the halls of this building. Lucky to be on the Raw roster. Lucky t' be here at all. You're really pissing me off right now!C: What the hell's your problem?RF: My problem? I'll tell you what my problem is. GUYS LIKE YOU. That have no passion. No guts. You want all the money. You want all the glory. You wanna fly first class. You wanna walk around with someone like her [Torrie Wilson]. You don't deserve it! You haven't worked for it. You haven't bled, sweat and paid the price to be here. That's what's drivin' me crazy. I'm walking these halls trying to figure out why guys like you are talking MY spot. Yeah, guys like you are taking my slot. I've been here forever. I'll work my ass off to stay here forever. McMahon told me today that if I wanna stay, I gotta prove .. it .. to him. If you wanna stay, you gotta prove it to yourself. ..... It's not cool, it's pathetic. PATHETIC. I'm walking around tryin' to figure out what my name is and you're leaving .. before the main event? Yeah.. me. Sometimes I walk around tryin' to figure out who I am. And the whole god damn world knows who I am .. except me sometimes, and you're leaving?[Flair walks away]

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

One of my favourite angles and a great set of interviews. Dibiase and Dusty at SummerSlam 1990. Culminating the "Who bought Sapphire?" angle.

[Dibiase appears on the stage during Dusty's match with Savage]Ted Dibiase: If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, everybody has got a price, Dusty Rhodes, for the Million Dollar Man. Including you, common man. You and every other nickel and dime peon sitting here in the Philadelphia Spectrum and watching from around the world. You've all got a price for the Million Dollar Man. My money can buy anybody or anything and tonight, Rhodes, it has bought your humiliation. And if there's ever been a doubt in your mind, or in anybody else's mind, that what I say isn't true, then I want you to feast your eyes on my latest purchase. Bought, lock, stock and barrel, here she is, the sweet .. Sapphire! [Million Dollar Laugh]Vince McMahon (on Commentary): Oh, No![Laughing continues]VM (on Commentary): What is going on here?[Laughing continues]VM (on Commentary): Is it true? Does everybody have a price? I guess Sapphire had her price and that explains where she was.TD: Dusty Rhodes, take a long hard look. Open that bag, Sapphire, show him! take a look, Rhodes, it's a whole bag full o' money. Who d'ya think gave her a bag full of money, Dusty? Who d'ya think bought this fur coat? Bought this diamond bracelet? Bought this diamond necklace? Diamond Ring? A trip around the world and a Cadillac? Who but the Million Dollar Man could afford to do it? [Laughs] But don't be upset, Dusty, don't be upset with sweet Sapphire, because she didn't so anything that any of you wouldn't do. She had her price, just like all of you have your price, including you, common man, for the Million Dollar Man. And Dusty Rhodes, what are you gonna do about it? [Laughs]

Following Dusty Rhodes' defeat by Randy Savage.

Sean Mooney: Vince and Roddy, after the Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase made those startling announcements, I tried to follow him back, he was too quick for me. Now he's in his private suite, but I've also noticed in the meantime, his limosuine has pulled into the drive way here, I'm anticipating them coming out any minute now, The million Dollar Man, Ted... Here's Virgil now, this entourage. Excuse me, Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase, would you answer a few questions about this situation? Ted Dibiase, what is Sapphire doing with you? Excuse me, Ted Dibiase ..[Dibiase reacts]TD: Listen, peon, I want you to take a long hard look and learn an important lesson. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, that my money cannot buy. [Laughs]VM (on Commentary): Dusty Rhodes on his way back.Sean Mooney: Sapphire's mystery benefactor no revealed. Ted Dibiase, he is the one who has given her all of the gifts. [Dibiase and Sapphire are in the limo, Virgil is getting in] The one that gave her the trip.Virgil: [sees Dusty Rhodes] Let's go.Sean Mooney: Wait a minute, here's Dusty Rhodes. Trying to stop the car. If only he had gotten here sooner. As Ted Dibiase and Sapphire leave in the limousine, alas Dusty Rhodes could not stop the car, [Rhodes chases the car] and we leave a very distressed, American Dream.

Later:

Mene Gene: ..... one of the saddest things I've seen, however, Dusty Rhodes, your walk down that tunnel at the Spectrum, a very dejected and despondent man after what happened with Sapphire.Dusty Rhodes: What I call it, Gene, is emotion. This great sport and the World Wrestling Federation is built on emot..i..o..n. Sapphire took the money, that' fiiine. [pause] I offered up my innocence to her .... she paid me back in scorn, now only America .. can give me shelter from the storm. I am in a storm, baby, and walking out, towards that Cadillac, many thousands of fans were screaming, "When you gonna get bad, big Dust?", "When you gonna get mad, big Dust?", "When you gonna get eeeven, big Dust?". Ted Dibiase .. the Million Dollar Man, the man that can buy anything .. BUT, Dusty Rhodes, the American Dream. BUT the American way of life that lives in his heart. So Ted Dibiase, I'm getting bad, baby, and I'm comin' for ya!

• Paid Members

[bret Hart breaks up a brawl between Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith]Bret: (no mic) Stop!Owen: (no mic) What? You started it all.Davey: (no mic) This is none of your business.Vince (on commentary): Bret Hart's reaching for the microphone.Bret: Can't you see? Can't you see, this is what all these people want. [Crowd Boo] Family values? That's what they want, they've had us fighting for years. It's all of these people right here that had all of us fighting. [To Owen] What are you fighting for? For what? to satisfy a bunch of people that don't know the first thing about family values. [Crowd Boo] Listen to me ... I'm askin' ya, I need ya. I need ya. [Crowd: "USA"]Bret: Yeah, USA [sneers]. You're talking about a country that's based it's entire history on brother against brother. They got talk shows all over this country, of family's, airing out their family problems because they all hate each other. And that's what they've done, they've taken our family and turned us into a bunch of haters. [To Davey] They turned you against me. We fought. We fought like two men in Wembley Stadium and after you won, I hugged ya. We came back to America, they pitted us against each other. [To Owen] And listen to you and me. Look what they've done to you ... and me. I was the one that got you in the World Wrestling Federation. [Turns on the crowd] Yeah, you laugh. [boo's]Lawler (on Commentary): He's making sense, McMahon.Bret: [To Owen] They pushed you and they pushed you and they pushed you and they pushed me and they pushed us against each other. And they've driven this wedge between the whole family. [To Davey] You know. What did they do to Diana? Huh? ... Owen, I've known you since you were a baby. I dressed you for school. I dressed you for school every day. I was the one who made sure you made the school bus. And how many times, how many times did I take you, remember St Michaels school and that teacher, that teacher was picking on you. I was only thirteen years old and I went to that school and I set the teacher straight. [Owen fights back tears] Who was there for you more times than I was? Who was it that even talked you into becoming a wrestler? there was only two people in the family who really excelled in wrestling, that was you and me and they turned us against each other. They turned me against my own sister, Diana, because Americans don't understand family. [boo's] They don't give a damn about family. Owen .. Davey .. I'm asking you for your help .. because I need ya. Owen. [Crowd: "USA"] Owen, look me in the eye. Nobody was there for you more times than I was. I want you to hear me and I want you to hear me loud and clear. I don't care about these people .. not any more. Owen .. I love ya. [Owen breaks down] I love ya. Vince (on commentary): Owen Hart is overwhelmed.[bret and Owen hug] [Crowd Boo] [bret and Davey hug]Vince (on commentary): I can't believe what we're seeing tonight. Look at that look of distain on the face of Bret Hart.Lawler (on Commentary): Shut up, McMahon, this is beautiful.[The three leave to Boos] [Lawler cries!]

Cheers rick, I've been looking for that for ages. One of my all time favourite promos. It had everything a great promo should have, passion, motivation, emotion and most important of all, credibility. I believed everything I saw in that ring to be the truth. Now if only it was on YouTube or something...

Tracy Smothers to Jay Phoenix @ ICW: Fear & Loathing on Oct 15th 2006(Tracy last UK event I belive):

Me and my secuirty, Bin Laden's cousin (points to Damian Daimond) will come out there and slap each and everyone one of you bitches! (crowd boo's). I...AM...THEE...SOUTHERN...BRITISH...HEAVYWEIGHT...CHAMPION...OF...THE...WORLD! You will get on your knee's and you will bow before me, you will pay homage to the confederate bandana around my neck.

(Points to Jay) Yesterday at 1PW you came so close to becoming the 1PW Champion against Steve Corino, not that long ago took Samoa Joe to the limit. Your going to the WWE, to the top. Your going next week to the developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville, Kentucy so why are you here in this godforsaken town, in this godforsaken promotion infront of these godforsaken nuthin' happenin' people?

JAY, Ive got a propisition for you (crowd start booing) you can't help that your from here so what you can do is you can get on your knee's and denounce your Scottish citizenship! Then you can carry my bag's, my bodygaurd's bag's, you can come back to the States with us, you can sweep the floor's and be a regular handyman, it'll be all good. You gotta understand you gotta rise above this, you gotta get away from these Glasgow geek's!

(crowd start calling Tracy a hillbillie) I'm NOT A HILLBILLIE AND IF YOU CALL ME A HILLBILLE AGAIN I'LL SLAP ALL 86 OF YA! (USA suck's chant) IF I HEAR USA SUCK'S AGAIN I PROMISE MASS HOMICIDE!

So renounce your Scottish citizenship and come to America man, I'm leaving Tuesday, Im gettin out of this godforsaken place I promise you it's gonna be in my rear view mirror (crowd shout at Tracy) SHUT UP, it's gonna be in my rear view mirror. Infact when those jet plane's take off I'm gonna be shooting all y'all the bird right their (flips the bird), I'll come out and smack all 47 of ya cause I mean buisness!!! :D

Edited by MarkDallas

Some Eddie on here?

If people can find it and type it up Eddie Guerrero's promo the Smackdown before beating Brock Lesnar at No Way Out is still my favourite promo of all time. In five minutes he made me care more about that match than four weeks worth of build up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-hhzjlu-cis it that one?

• Paid Members

Greatest promo's of the decade.

Michael Cole: Eddie, in your mind, what are your chances against the champion, Brock Lesnar, in 10 days at No Way out?Eddie Guerrero: Olalah, raza, you wanna know my chances ...[brock Lesnar's music hits, Lesnar hits the ring as Tazz sells the PPV. Crowd chants "Eddie" as Lesnar and Guerrero stare down]Brock Lesnar: Congratulations, Eddie Guerrero. You are the number one contender at No Way Out against me, Brock Lesnar. You know, last week on Smackdown, at the Royal Rumble, you beat 14 other Smackdown superstars, in this very ring, Eddie. The Big Show, 500 pounds, John Cena and the last guy that you threw over the top rope, Eddie, was an Olympic gold medallist.EG: OKBL: Congratulations, Eddie, but let me tell you something. Brock Lesnar was not in that ring.EG: You got a point, holmes.BL: Brock Lesnar has beaten Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar has beaten Ric Flair, Brock Lesnar has beaten The Rock for the WWE title, Brock Lesnar has beaten the olympic gold medallist, Kurt Angle .. for .. the WWE title. The point I'm trying to get across, Eddie, is I am afraid of no one. [To camera] I am not afraid of you, Goldberg. Steve Austin has given you a front row seat. I open the doors to you, Goldberg, yes I do. [To Crowd] Chant it all you want, people. I open the doors to Bill Goldberg. [To Camera] I want Bill Goldberg to witness a first class ass beating that Brock Lesnar is gonna give Eddie Guerrero. EDDIE, I am not afraid of Bill Goldberg and I am not afraid of you.EG: Olalah, Olalah, holmes. I mean vato, I mean, that's quite a resume, holmes. Hulk Hogan? The Rock? Big Show? Kurt Angle? Damn, bro, I'm impressed. Holmes, if I had a resume like that, I wouldn't be afraid of Eddie Guerrero, oh no. See, Brock, I don't have all those accomplishments. The only thing I have going for me ... [Crowd: "Eddie, Eddie"] ... see holmes, the only thing I got going for me, holmes, is that every obstacle that's been put in front of me, I have overcome. But I didn't overcome these obstacles, essa vato, by listening to people like you. Y'see all my life, Brock, I've had people like you in my ear, essa vato. "Hey Eddie, you're not 6 foot 7 and 300 pounds, Olalah vato, you'll never do anything in the wrestling business, holmes". "Olalah, Eddie, those personal demons that you battle every day, they're too strong for you. You can't beat 'em". "You'll never gain your kids back, you'll never redeem your children". "YOU CAN'T DO IT EDDIE, YOU'RE NO ONE, NO ONE ......" [Drops Mic and holds head in hands] ... Nah, holmes. By the grace of god, I am beating those demons, I am overcoming those obstacles. See, because, all I do, is picture people like you in my mind, I hear the voices just like I'm hearing 'em by looking at you, holmes. Just like I'm seeing and hearing all those people say "You can't do it, Eddie". That's what I see in you, Brock, I see nothing but a big .. fat .. face of hatred when I look at you, essa vato. I see nothing but my next obstacle, holmes. See, Brock, at no Way Out, you're not going to be facing Eddie Guerrero ... you're going to be facing all the battle within me, all the fire that burns within me, you're going to be facing LATINO HEAT [Crowd pops][Crowd: "Eddie, Eddie"]BL: [Laughing] Eddie Guerrero, all of those demons and all of those people were right, Eddie. Eddie Guerrero .. You are .... no one ... [Guerrero attacks Lesnar]

[Lesnar conducts a mariachi band in the ring. Guerrero interrupts]BL: Whoa, whoa, Eddie. Relax! Relax, Eddie. I'm just throwing you a little celebration, Eddie, I paid good, hard money for those guys. They swam a hell of a long way to perform for you, Eddie. You see, Eddie, I know, I know you're a fighting guy, Eddie. I know you're always fighting the odds and even tonight, Eddie, your own tag team partner has been taken out of our match tonight, Eddie. You are a fighter, Eddie, that's what these people love about you, Eddie Guerrero, you are a fighter. Eddie, you are a fighter, listen to these people, they love you. [Crowd: "Eddie, Eddie"] That's for you, Eddie. Hey, hey, hey, wait. Hey, listen here addict. Come this Sunday at No Way Out, you're not fighting the odds, Eddie, you're fighting me, Brock Lesnar. You see, Eddie, it's not gonna be enough for me to beat you 1-2-3, it's not gonna be enough for me, Brock Lesnar, to defeat you, Eddie. I'm gonna torture you. You see, Eddie, while you were off fighting your demons, I was winning NCAA championships. While you were recovering, addict, I was on my way to becoming the youngest WWE Champion in history. Eddie, I hate guys like you, always running around expecting sympathy from everybody, guys like you running around trying to take things away from hard working people like me. Eddie Guerrero, I really hope you are addicted, addicted to losing, because this Sunday at No Way Out, you're gonna get your fix.EG: Heh. First of all, holmes, I gotta give it to you man, that was pretty good. You wanna talk about addiction, essa, you wanna go down that road, vaso loco? Olalah essa, you know what, holmes? We're going down that road? Well let's do what we say in spanish, [insert spanish for "let's tell it straight up man"], let's tell it straight up man. The truth is, Brock, I am an addict. Y'see Brock, about 3 years ago, holmes, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, vato, your home state, that's right, vato, in the shower in the locker room, I was high bro. I was high, high, high! [Crowd pops] And I don't remember much about that night, bro, but what I do remember is that they carried me out of that arena and they carried me straight into rehab. Y'see, they didn't do that, I did that to myself, vato, but that was just the beginning of it, essa, you see through all that time, bro, through all those 3 years, not only did I wind up losing my job, I lost my wife, I lost my kids and I lost myself. I lost my spirit. I disgraced my race, I disgraced my family and I disgraced myself. But you know what, Brock? I came to a point in my life, essa vato, I came to a point where it was do or die, holmes, I had to make a decision. Do or die? And you know what, essa? I did, because I'm here right now. Day by day, by the grace of god, I have earned my way back into this ring, man. [Crowd pops] Day by day, by the grace of god, I have earned the respect of my kids again. Day by day, I have earned my life back and see, holmes, when I stand across (from) you and I see that (WWE title) across your waist, you know what that symbolises for me, essa? That symbolises for me "I'm sorry". that's my way of telling my family "I'm sorry", that's my way of telling my kids I'm gonna provide a better way of life for them, I'm gonna get the bikes that they wanted, I'm gonna give them a better education. That's my new addiction, holmes. See, when I step into this ring, yeah, bro, I am addicted, I'm addicted to the high that I get from them [points into the crowd, who pop]. I'm addicted to the high I get when I go home and I tell my family "I'm doing it". I'm addicted to the satisfaction (when) I get to tell everybody like you, that didn't believe in me, that you can stick it up your ass. I'm addicted to the 'Do or Die' feeling, holmes, that I have this Sunday night at No Way Out because you know as well as I do, holmes, oh what a high it is when we're in here, brother. See but the difference between me and you, bro, is that I'm an addict and I'll do anything and run over anybody that it's gonna take to get that (WWE Title) around my waist and get my high at No Way Out and become the WWE Champion, Olalah vato! [Throws mic, crowd pops]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39BLAllPn1s...ted&search=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-hhzjlu-c...ted&search= Excuse my attempts at Spanish, they suck. Edited by tiger_rick

• 2 weeks later...

Before the World Title match at ECW: Guilty As Charged. January 2000.

Judge Jeff Jones:

"Little Spike Dudley. How's that girlfriend of yours?

Sure, that bonehead monkey-girl

may have been able to hit ME with the Acid-Drop.

But when she got face to face with this 6 foot 5 monster,

she got her teeth knocked right out of her mouth.

Does that piss you off, Spike?

Does that make you angry, that your girlfriend is missing teeth?

I hope so. I hope it makes you real angry, Spike.

Because then you'll know how it felt

when you interrupted our moment of glory.

When Mike became the 2-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion.

Well tonight at Guilty As Charged you get your shot at greatness, Spike.

You get to step in the ring with the most Awesome athlete in sports today.

You get to step in the ring with the most Awesome champion in professional wrestling.

And you get to step in the ring with the most Awesome giant

on the face of god's green Earth.

Only difference is, Spike Dudley, tonight this giant is going to kill YOU!"

Mike Awesome:

"Hey Spike. Did you see what I did to your girlfriend?

I knocked her teeth right down her fucking throat!

And now you wanna come and try to take what's mine?

Do you know what I went through to obtain a Championship like this?

I spent the last 12 years of my life busting my ass!

And Spike, now you want to become the Heavyweight Champion?

Well if that's what you want - you gotta take it away from ME!