Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted November 24, 2008 Moderators Posted November 24, 2008 The best part about New Jack's Benoit piece is the context. Right before this, Honky was laughing it up about how Nancy probably liked to be tied up during sex and it just got out of hand, so NJ's furious rant about how he'll kill anyone who makes light of it is backed by Honky, sat behind him, with a very strange expression on his mug, nodding along, even though it's the exact opposite of what he'd just been saying.
dopper Posted November 24, 2008 Posted November 24, 2008 Seeing it in written form doesn't do it justice, but here is a transcript of the chapter of The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior dvd which covers his unusual interviews ... Warrior: "I was sent in a capsule from a place far from here, and I came here for one reason. To attack and keep comin
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 24, 2008 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2008 Seeing it in written form doesn't do it justice, but here is a transcript of the chapter of The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior dvd which covers his unusual interviews ... Warrior: "I was sent in a capsule from a place far from here, and I came here for one reason. To attack and keep comin
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 25, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted November 25, 2008 This thread is still awesome. You guys rule. I'll add some more tonight too.
Lawz Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA - Here's the Youtube clip of that transcript dopper posted.
dopper Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Below is a transcript from an outstanding promo on this week's Raw ... SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper to Chris Jericho ... "You want the truth? I
Recommended Posts