WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,Nov 15 2005, 18:34]

Speaking of the Xbox, we got an Xbox 360 pod into work today, and I played a demo of Call Of Duty 2. The graphics are insanely good.

..and what fine company do you work for sir?I may have to pop into my local branch (of whatever), and promptly shoot my load over the carpet.
Xtravision over here, Blockbuster over your way.

Been playing the following on my xbox today and last few days all in the same 24 hour period.Rogue opsFar Cry InstinctsGTA San AndreasDark Watch Man hunt (yes i have had it for 6 months and only just started playing it)these are all on my xbox

May not be news to everybody, but it turns out that GTA:LCS supports custom soundtracks. You need to go to the Downloads section of the official site and download their app. It runs on a PC and converts tracks on commercial CDs (not burnt CDs and not MP3s) to whatever format they use and copies them directly to the PSP. I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure what the memory card space requirements are like.

Edited by Spatular

• Paid Members

just picked up MGS3 for the first time in 6 months, and immediately caught the "finally figured out how to fucking play the thing" bug :) - just got into the warehouse after killing that bastard Wasp man....

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 again. It's one of the very best games ever, but you knew that already. Here's why I'm posting:I hereby DEMAND that WWE furnish Ken Kennedy with his own personal latino midget to follow him everywhere, cackling evilly and calling him 'Meester Kennedy'.You know it makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

I've been bowled over by the opportunity to use my brain in a game this week: Pheonix Wright, Ace Attorney. It's a Solicit-em-up, as you gather evidence and get to bawl OBJECTION satisfyingly at the DS's mic. I'm not sure it'll last a whole long time but it's great fun while it's lasting.

I bought the Warriors on ps2 yesterday, i've played it a little and found it quite fun, the bit where you are going back to the subway and the Baseball Furies show was insane!

• Awards Moderator

I bought the Warriors on ps2 yesterday, i've played it a little and found it quite fun, the bit where you are going back to the subway and the Baseball Furies show was insane!

When I first did that level they hemmed me in a corner and I was literally stuck while they beat the tar out of me. The second time I legged it to the exit without stopping :)Strange thing with The Warriors: I haven't played it for about a month and I don't have a good reason why. I still want to, I just... haven't.

Not been in this thread in a while - anyone played Gun yet?What's it like?

Hopefully I'll be getting it myself soon. Any idea how similar it is to Red Dead Revolver, if at all?I'm currently (constantly) playing PES5. Before that I was playing Farcry Instincts. Loved the game but finished it too quickly.

• Paid Members

Guns awful, i was really dissapointed.You wanna know something really funny?Microsoft arent sending any XBOX360s to places like woolworths and currys etc, theyre all going to GAME :DThe other week the manager of gamestation was braggin about how they have great relationship with microsoft and how they were gonna give them order priority, well guess what!?!? They only have FOUR and the release is tomorow :DWe have all of our preorders AND SOME SPARE! :DNow i couldnt really give a flying fuck about the goddamn thing but this is funny :D