The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Recently stumbled upon slamminladies.comAnyone know where they film their shows or how to get results from the shows as it has some really cool stuff on there like Sara Del Ray v Amazing Kong, Daffney v Eden Black, Wesna v Lisa Fury and loads more.

From what I understand, the matches are filmed at Lexie Fyfe's home in Florida, and are exclusively for download, so the only way to find out who won is to ask the wrestlers involved or pay the money to see the match.

• Paid Members

I'll put this bluntly: What's happened to Kurt Angle's face? I've not watched TNA for a few months, but it looks slimmer and his eyes look like they're about to pop out. I know he had his neck worked on (which would explain the slimness) but it looks like he's had some cosmetics done. Am I just seeing things? :/

Edited by Stug Rivers

• Paid Members

Does anybody know answers to any of these questions..Q. What was the first WWF video release here in the UK?Q. What was the first WCW video retail release here in the UK?Q. First ECW video released here?Many thanks to anybody who answers these questions. Much appreciated.

Does anybody know answers to any of these questions..Q. What was the first WWF video release here in the UK?

I don't know this for certain, but the earliest ones I remember were:Hulk Hogan - Real AmericanWrestlemania's Greatest MatchesHigh Flyerswhich were all released at the same time circa 1990.

Q. What was the first WCW video retail release here in the UK?

It was a batch of four I think. Capital Combat, Halloween Havoc '91, Starrcade '89 and Starrcade '90.

Q. First ECW video released here?

From what I remember, Guilty as Charged '99 and Living Dangerously '99.

Q. First ECW video released here?

From what I remember, Guilty as Charged '99 and Living Dangerously '99.
Yeah, those two came out at the same time in early 2000.Power Slam reviewed them saying they had just arrived in UK stores, in the April 2000 issue. Edited by dopper

Q. What was the first WCW video retail release here in the UK?

It was a batch of four I think. Capital Combat, Halloween Havoc '91, Starrcade '89 and Starrcade '90.
i remember Capital Combat, Halloween Havoc '91 and Starrcade '90 but not Starrcade '89 being released. im sure you are right that there was 4 of them though. wasnt it one of the Great American Bashes, maybe 1990?