The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Did Lou Thesz & Ric Flair ever wrestle each other? I know Thesz's best days were long behind him when Flair's career was in it's infancy, but knowing how long Thesz was active for before finally retiring, I figured it was still a large possibility.

I am pretty sure that they never did. I have never seen any mention of it over at Kayfabe Memories and Meltzer has never wrote that they have wrestled, and he would certainly have bought it up at some point. On the other hand Lawler has wrestled Thesz.
Your right, they never wrestled. Closest they got was when Thesz refereed Ric Flair vs Harley Race in St. Louis on 9/17/81.

• Paid Members

Does anybody know where I can get match listings with dates/venues if possible for offical WWF/E tapes and dvds ?

www.prowrestlinghistory.com, then click on the bottom right for 'The Wrestling Video Guide'.

Anyone know of a promotion called BPW in Wales? Id like to find out about them but cant find a site for them. :sneaky:

• Paid Members

On the other hand Lawler has wrestled Thesz.

Was this in Memphis? Could I get a year for that too? Cheers.
5th January 1974 Griffin, GA Lou Thesz bt Jerry Lawler by DQ
Thanks much for tracking the date and year down for me. Much appreciated.Lawler must just have been breaking in.

• Paid Members

I've just watched this weeks ECW and Taz said that he had been across the ring from the Undertakers entrance. That got me wondering did Taz and the Undertaker ever wrestle on TV or anywhere else?

I've just watched this weeks ECW and Taz said that he had been across the ring from the Undertakers entrance. That got me wondering did Taz and the Undertaker ever wrestle on TV or anywhere else?

First thing that comes up when you google "Undertaker vs Tazz": Undertaker vs Tazz - on Smackdown from November 2001But as far as Tazz's statement goes - I don't think he ever stood in the ring during the Deadman Undertaker's entrance, only the American Badass Undertaker. Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

First thing that comes up when you google "Undertaker vs Tazz": Undertaker vs Tazz - on Smackdown from November 2001But as far as Tazz's statement goes - I don't think he ever stood in the ring during the Deadman Undertaker's entrance, only the American Badass Undertaker.
Cheers dopper. Gonna watch the match now. Temporarily forgot the Badass gimmick, everyones allowed to be a bit dopey every now and again.