The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Is Kidman still in WWE? I take it he lost the feud with Paul London?

Yeah, he's still there. From what I remember, he initially won the feud (or a match or two), which was then relegated to velocity where London beat him and got revenge, and I think London has pretty much beat him most times he has faced him. So, Kidman won it initally (on the PPV), but overall you'd say London came out on top in that feud.

• Paid Members

Is Jack Evens a spot monkey or can he actually work a match?I havent seen a ROH for a long time and i was just wondering whether he can go or not.

No. Ronnie Garvin married Jimmy Garvin's mother, making Ronnie Jimmy's stepdad. They later teamed in both Florida and Georgia and were billed as brothers, but they are not related.

• Paid Members

Are Ronnie & 'Gorgeous' Jimmy Garvin related?I watched Jacques Rougeau's shoot and he seemed to imply it, but they look nothing alike!

Although they were promoted as brothers Ronnie was actually Jimmy's step-father.
Of course he was, I remember now, I watched Jimmy Garvin's shoot a year or so back. Cheers Mate.

Did WWE ever explain what the supposed 'something in their past' was between Trish and Victoria was that led to the feud after Victoria debuted? If not, does anyone know what the planned reason was and why they dropped it?

• Awards Moderator

Did WWE ever explain what the supposed 'something in their past' was between Trish and Victoria was that led to the feud after Victoria debuted?  If not, does anyone know what the planned reason was and why they dropped it?

From Backstage Wrestling:

In the back, Coach asks Victoria to elaborate on her past with Trish Stratus. Victoria says that back when they were fitness models, the WWE expressed interest in them both. Trish said they should be Divas together, but she secretly held her back. Victoria languished, waiting for her chance. She'll do anything to get her shot at the bigtime, while Trish did anyone to get hers. Trish comes up and slaps Victoria, but it only causes her to smile.

Shocking. Basically, she alleges that Trish slept her way to the top.More shocking is that Victoria debuted in August 2002. Edited by Black2

Guest Edgehead

Droz always phones in on 'Byte This' and so I guess he is on the payroll.I dont think that Joe wrestled again.Has anybody found out who faced Heidenreich on the 14/04/05 SmackDown in Chicago,Il.