The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Its real fire in a sense, its ligter fluid sprayed on the table and set on fire. Its cold fire though and if any of the fluid were to come off the table it wouldnt set fire to anything, this is why the fire goes out when the wrestlers make contact with itDan Williams

Cold fire? What? It's the draught of a 300lb man hitting it at high speed that puts it out, and I'm fairly certain it's real lighter fluid that's used. If you've ever been a bit careless when lighting a cigarette, you'll know that lighter fluid doesn't burn "cold".
Havng just filled my Zippo I know exactly what DTWWE is saying. The only thing that burns is the fluid. EG When I spilt fluid on my hand, then lit my lighter, the flame on my arm was hot, but it didnt burn the skin......

Guest CULT OF PERSONALITY

At in your house 7,Who was the big dude who came to the ring with Goldust,for his match...or non match with the ultimate warrior?Thank you.

Guest Dirk Gently

Kenny i never actually said the fire was cold its just called Cold Fire as it doesnt burn so dont jusmp to conclusions so easily.Dan Williams

Paul Travell would tend to disagree with everything you say....

Kenny i never actually said the fire was cold its just called Cold Fire as it doesnt burn so dont jusmp to conclusions so easily.Dan Williams

Paul Travell would tend to disagree with everything you say....
Hey im just going by what ive been told by people who have done it before so dont be so critical, but you raise a good point i was just wondering how did travell get set on fire.Dan Williams

:yinyang: Who was involved in the first triple threat match ever to happen in WWF/WWE. And also who was involved in the first triple threat match ever broadcast on PPV.

I think it was Farooq vs. Owen Hart vs. Triple H on Raw during 1997 and the match was for the IC title.

:yinyang: Who was involved in the first triple threat match ever to happen in WWF/WWE. And also who was involved in the first triple threat match ever broadcast on PPV.

I think it was Farooq vs. Owen Hart vs. Triple H on Raw during 1997 and the match was for the IC title.
Close, it was Goldust not Faarooq. Pat Patterson was the special referee. Well it was the first 3 way on WWF tv. Edited by bwo

I remember seeing photos in a PWI or Power Slam in 1998 or 1999 of the Bushwhackers wearing tye-dye Dudley Boyz shirts and glasses.I'm guessing they appeared on at least one ECW show around that time.Anybody have any more information about when it was and what took place?

Can anyone hook me up with the following info on Wrestlemania 22:- What was the domestic buyrate?- What was the overseas buyrate?- What kind of DVD sales have they done?- Any other general info on the financial success of the show.My housemate is doing his MA dissertation on pro-wrestling and asked me... my brain really does not retain this type of info.

• Paid Members

I remember seeing photos in a PWI or Power Slam in 1998 or 1999 of the Bushwhackers wearing tye-dye Dudley Boyz shirts and glasses.I'm guessing they appeared on at least one ECW show around that time.Anybody have any more information about when it was and what took place?

9 April 1998 in Fort Lauderdale. They did a no-contest with Dreamer & Sandman, appearing as hired assasins for the Dudleys. It was a one-off deal as it was in their area.I believe the first WWF three-way was 31 January 1997 as a dark match at a Toronto Skydome Raw taping. Shawn Michaels beat Bret Hart and Sid.

I think the first Triple Threat match on PPV (in WWE at least) was Faarooq vs Crush vs Savio Vega on Ground Zero in July or August 1997.I'm sure there was a Patriot vs Triple H vs Savio match on Raw the night afterwards as well.