The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Does anyone know any website where I can read about wrestling styles, and where I can download the 20/11/05 edition of Impact?

For Impact to the official TNA forum and sign up, then go to the Televison Shows section and there is a Downloads thread with nearly every episode of Impact. They put up the latest episode Tuesdays after the repeat from monday night. The best thing is its all legal which is nice for once as TNA themselves allow it to be put up.

What did they do at Uncensored 99 then in regards to the First Blood match?

Wrestlecrap at it's finest.They just carried on as though he wasn't bleeding. The commentators mentioned it and didn't have an explanation as to why the match was continuing. Then eventually this First Blood match ended .... by pinfall. :confused: Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

In 1998 KOTR kane won the WWF title from austin. was taht planned or just accidental as austin bled in a first blood match and there was no logical way out.(Although uncensored 99 they did it)

It was obviously planned. There was a massive spot where Undertaker smashes a steel chair into Austins chair, into Austins face 'accidentally', which was the planting of the seeds to their entire feud over the summer.

Wrestlecrap at it's finest.They just carried on as though he wasn't bleeding. The commentators mentioned it and didn't have an explanation as to why the match was continuing. Then eventually this First Blood match ended .... by pinfall. :confused:
I didn't think it was stupid at all. Flair pointed out to ref Charles Robinson before the match that the match should be stopped, not if there was a little trickle, but a huge amount. And then Robinson turned heel by screwing Hogan by pinning him down....simple really...

Wrestlecrap at it's finest.They just carried on as though he wasn't bleeding. The commentators mentioned it and didn't have an explanation as to why the match was continuing. Then eventually this First Blood match ended .... by pinfall. :confused:
I didn't think it was stupid at all. Flair pointed out to ref Charles Robinson before the match that the match should be stopped, not if there was a little trickle, but a huge amount. And then Robinson turned heel by screwing Hogan by pinning him down....simple really...
The problem with all that is that the announcers didn't really sell it well enough, and the crowd seemed a little confused as well. Quite a decent match, IIRC, though...

wow, shows me i should actually watch the match again (especially when i have the tape) before asking stupid questionsas for uncensored (which i have watched recently) Flair was bleeding like fuck but as it was charles robinson he let it go on being a big naitch fan. only thing was is flair was the face at the time and WCW didnt acknowledge "little naitch" till the summer showing true WCW booking for the time periodironically most people say WCW last good PPV Was spring stampede 99, well compared tot he month before that was right. its a shame wcw didnt produce all ppv like that one as it was fucking great

as for uncensored (which i have watched recently) Flair was bleeding like fuck but as it was charles robinson he let it go on being a big naitch fan. only thing was is flair was the face at the time and WCW didnt acknowledge "little naitch" till the summer showing true WCW booking for the time period

Flair turned heel during the match, and then Little Naitch joined him the next night. I can understand why the fans in the arena were confused; in hindsight though, I think it was simple.