The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

When was the last time someone played two different characters on TV at the same time, like the current Simon Dean/Nova situation? I don't mean if it was part of their gimmick, like Foley. But where WWE havn't actually acknowledged they are the same person.

Possibly Hurricane/Helms as a reporter although it wasn't like WWE tried to hide it.edit: although that was a gimmick :( Edited by frank

• Paid Members

When was the last time someone played two different characters on TV at the same time, like the current Simon Dean/Nova situation? I don't mean if it was part of their gimmick, like Foley. But where WWE havn't actually acknowledged they are the same person.

Probably Steve Lombardi. He was doing Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz ("on strike" in the crowd") while still appearing as the Brooklyn Brawler in the ring. I think. I'm pretty sure when he was doing the Bushwhackers kangaroo, he was also still wrestling under at least one gimmick - possibly Doink, or possibly still BB as well.
We had a bit of a discussion about this the other day in another thread, and yeah, Lombardi was the best we could come up with without it being a gimmick. He certainly did the Brawler & Kimchee at the same time.

• Paid Members

I swear there is a reason we have a pinned questions thread

• Paid Members

Off the top of my head:WCW Capitol Combat 1990WCW Starrcade 1989WCW Starrcade 1990WCW Starrcade 1991WCW Starrcade 1992WCW Great American Bash 1990WCW Great American Bash 1991WCW Great American Bash 1992WCW Great American Bash 2000WCW Fall Brawl 1993WCW Superbrawl 3WCW War Games 1991WCW War Games 1992WCW Superbrawl 2000WCW Uncensored 2000WCW Spring Stampede 2000Theres probabably more

Guest Ashley

Didn't Spanky wrestle as a few different guys on Velocity prior to his official arrival as "Spanky"?

Yeah, but everyone knew it was him.
Was it as Brian Kendrick?

Probably Steve Lombardi. He was doing Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz ("on strike" in the crowd") while still appearing as the Brooklyn Brawler in the ring. I think. I'm pretty sure when he was doing the Bushwhackers kangaroo, he was also still wrestling under at least one gimmick - possibly Doink, or possibly still BB as well.
We had a bit of a discussion about this the other day in another thread, and yeah, Lombardi was the best we could come up with without it being a gimmick. He certainly did the Brawler & Kimchee at the same time.
How many different gimmicks did Lombardi work under for fuck sake?

How many different gimmicks did Lombardi work under for fuck sake?
The Brooklyn BrawlerKimcheeDoink #3MVPKnuckleball Schwartz (basically the same as MVP)The Black Knight (on UK house shows in '93, with Barry Horowitz as The Red Knight)The Bushwhackers' Kangaroo mascotThe Boston Brawler, I supposeDid I forget any?