The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Two really random questions Ive been thinking about... Is there only one Smackdown fist that gets taken everywhere Smackdown is held?.. or are there more?One more... Have there been any notable incidents when Wrestlers fight through the crowd? (fan punching wrestler etc)

How much influence/input do road agents have when wrestlers are working out their matches?

Two really random questions Ive been thinking about... Is there only one Smackdown fist that gets taken everywhere Smackdown is held?.. or are there more?One more... Have there been any notable incidents when Wrestlers fight through the crowd? (fan punching wrestler etc)

In WCW, a fan once threw a cardboard Star of David at Goldberg when he fought in the crowd. I remember that from Meltzer's notes on WCW, that often get posted on boards.

Obviously Mistico couldnt sign because of his contract to CMLL, but did WWE want to sign him after his tryout match agaisnt Malenko? Cause on paper that sounds like an incredible match up!

• Paid Members

Obviously Mistico couldnt sign because of his contract to CMLL, but did WWE want to sign him after his tryout match agaisnt Malenko? Cause on paper that sounds like an incredible match up!

From what I've read they wanted Mistico definately, but he was contracted to Mexico for the future.

• Paid Members

What was the attendance for Universal Uproar?

FWA British Uprising 3 in that building had a legitimate 1,900.International Showdown in that building had a legitimate 3,400.Universal Uproar was almost exactly halfway between the two at 2,500. The dispute is over just how many of those were comps and freebies, though.

Having something of a duvet day today, I stuck on ROH Scramble Madness. It raised the following questions.

[*]Whatever happened to Matt Thompson, Tony Mamaluke's partner on the show?

[*]Likewise, what happened to The Carnage Crew's Masata/Masato (differing spellings/pronunciations on the case and on commentary)?

[*]Also, Biohazard?

They're probably about, but I'm not up-to-date on much, let alone wrestling. Any help gratefully recieved.

Edited by Chastity's Boyfriend

Having something of a duvet day today, I stuck on ROH Scramble Madness. It raised the following questions.

• [*]Whatever happened to Matt Thompson, Tony Mamaluke's partner on the show?[*]Likewise, what happened to The Carnage Crew's Masata/Masato (differing spellings/pronunciations on the case and on commentary)?[*]Also, Biohazard?

They're probably about, but I'm not up-to-date on much, let alone wrestling. Any help gratefully recieved.

Can't help with the first one, but Masada (that's the genuine spelling) is still a regular for Deathmatch promotion Big Japan, and I still see Biohazard's name on smaller US Indy results.

• [*]Also, Biohazard?

Biohazard was actually in WWE developmental territory (at the time) Deep South last year for a period of time.

Just finished watching Wrestlemania VII Hogan/Slaughter which featured Hogan using some heelish tactics and giving ol' sarge a good pounding. Also remembed Hogan illegally using powder to blind Slaughter in the Summerslam '91 main event. Was Hogan losing popularity or did they just do this to give the Gulf War fued some 'bite'?

Edited by shinyahashimoto