The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I remember talking to Fin Martin at the FWA Evil Intentions fan-fest in August 2000 and he said that ECW were planning at that stage to do a UK tour in early 2001.But as a lorry-load of shoot interviews have told us since then - Heyman was too busy making a film in the Summer of 2000 to be making any touring plans.

when ric flair took the WCW belt with him to WWF, who became the next WCW champ and how?biggie

Lex Luger, by piledriving and pinning Barry Windham at the Great American Bash 1991 in a Cage.
The actual belt he had for a while (and definetly the one awarded to him upon winning the title) was I believe a tag team championship, that had shitty badge affixed to it. He would eventually get a proper new title belt around Aug/Sept time...

I believe that he worked as a road agent, and particularly worked closely in laying out many of the Divas matches. Trish Stratus lists him as one of the reasons she improved in the ring.

I believe he wrestled at a house show once at well.

Has the venue for next year's Royal Rumble been announced yet? I think I read somewhere that it may be MSG but I'm wondering now if I dreamt it.I'm determined to attend my first PPV in America next year and Florida doesn't appeal so I'll probably go for the Rumble.

• Paid Members

Something that came to mind today....During the Invasion when WCW & ECW joined forces to form 'The Alliance', was that name meant to be a knock at the NWA?

I don't think much thought was put into it - it was a last-minute name once they started getting problems over emphasising the ECW name.

I believe that he worked as a road agent, and particularly worked closely in laying out many of the Divas matches. Trish Stratus lists him as one of the reasons she improved in the ring.

I believe he wrestled at a house show once at well.
I've seen him in the ring twice during his days as a road agent. One time was at show in Braehead where he had impromptu 'match' with Jamie Noble that was really just Noble bumping for him for minute or so.At a show in Belfast later that year (2004) after Charlie Haas got injured he ran down to the ring and bumped for Heidenreich. Whether this was planned like the Noble spot, or just improvising after an unexpected injury I don't know.

Arn suffered an injury to his neck, with caused him to lose feeling in his left hand. He talks about it in his 'My spot' promo, where he asks Curt Hennig to take over from him in The Horsemen. I believe the condition of his left arm has deteriated over the years.I think his last match was... Arn Anderson and Mongo McMichael Vs. The Amazing French Canadians at the start of '97.