The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Can someone post the WSX roster.....and what they are better known as in other feds?

The MTV website, atrocious though it is, lists "the cast" (aaaaargh) with belts held in other companies.
Just looking at their bios for Genki and Yoshino. They have half of Yoshino's signature moves listed, then under Genki's signature moves they've actually listed the rest of Yoshino's. Poor Genki. :(

Can someone post the WSX roster.....and what they are better known as in other feds?

The MTV website, atrocious though it is, lists "the cast" (aaaaargh) with belts held in other companies.
Just looking at their bios for Genki and Yoshino. They have half of Yoshino's signature moves listed, then under Genki's signature moves they've actually listed the rest of Yoshino's. Poor Genki. :(
I guess "Backslide... From Heaven~!" just isn't cool enough for MTV.

Sorry if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me if TNA Against All Odds will be shown on Bravo 2? If so date and time if possible. I noticed on their site that TNA has some really weird showing times (its not a set time weekly) is this always the case or is the site wrong? (I watched TNA Impact last night, saturday, yet this week its only on wednesday according to their site).MIke

Got a WCW question - ive always been a WWF/E fan so never really watched WCW that often but i do remember watching one show where the ring was surrounded by a swimming pool and it was completely outdoors. Can't seem to find out any information about when it was, or what event it was but i'd love to see it again so if anyone can give me more information about it i can try to track it down! thanks

• Paid Members

Got a WCW question - ive always been a WWF/E fan so never really watched WCW that often but i do remember watching one show where the ring was surrounded by a swimming pool and it was completely outdoors. Can't seem to find out any information about when it was, or what event it was but i'd love to see it again so if anyone can give me more information about it i can try to track it down! thanks

I believe it was one of those "Spring Break" Monday Nitro's.Thats the only thing I know about it. Sorry brah.

Yeah, they did them a number of times. IIRC, the Final Nitro was one. Or at least held at venue with a pool in it. Also, I'm sure one of the Spring Break Nitros had Rey Mysterio Jnr challenging Ric Flair for the World Title, which included a Flair Flop into a pool.

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

I believe it was one of those "Spring Break" Monday Nitro's.Thats the only thing I know about it. Sorry brah.
Baz is right, it's the Spring Break Nitro's. I was just watching the '98 version with Big Poppa Pump ending up in the water. I believe there was versions in '97, '98, and '99(with Flair V Rey in the main event). I'll post later and let you know if '98 is worth tracking down. It does look cool tho. If you require listings, you can use www.ddtdigest.com and look up the March shows. The 98's one is on the 16th March.Now my question - Can anyone explain how the FMW explosions were done? They look impressive - was it not dangerous to these explosions right on the wrestlers? Edited by shinyahashimoto