The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Anyone know anything about Diana Hart's tell-all book about life in the Hart Family?I think I heard it did get released but due to some lawsuits it was soon taken off the shelves.I wondered if anyone here has read it or knows if and where it is still available.

• Paid Members

Would I be right in thinking the last ever 'WWF' show was the Birmingham NEC house show a couple of years back? I distictly remember the UK PPV from that tour being announced as 'WWE' Insurexion/Rebellion/whatever when it came on SBO, and the Raw the week after being the offical launch of the 'Get The F Out!' campain. My ticket stub says WWF, but I cant remember if the actualy called it WWE or WWF on the house shows.

http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/ma...z_kneedrop.htmlManny Fernandez laying the HIGH KNEE onto the guy that killed Bruiser Brody. Was this a work? If it wasn't I'll warn potential viewers that the video is pretty graphic.

I never knew one way or the other until reading on one of the forums (maybe DVDVR) that it was the biggest work in Puerto Rican wrestling. If it was a shoot why would he drop another knee after already spewing up grotesque amounts of blood?

• Paid Members

Would I be right in thinking the last ever 'WWF' show was the Birmingham NEC house show a couple of years back? I distictly remember the UK PPV from that tour being announced as 'WWE' Insurexion/Rebellion/whatever when it came on SBO, and the Raw the week after being the offical launch of the 'Get The F Out!' campain. My ticket stub says WWF, but I cant remember if the actualy called it WWE or WWF on the house shows.

According to www.thehistoryofwwe.com, the last show before the rebrand was a Smackdown house show on 5 May (two days later) in Worcester, Mass.

• Paid Members

Is there a state that WWE have never held a show in, televised or not? Alaska? Wyoming?

Depends whether you mean WWE, or WWF/E? Seriously, I doubt it. Your best bet is going to www.thehistoryofwwe.com, and searching the thousands of ring results they have there. They have definately done a show in Alaska though.
They've probably only done a couple in Oregon.

Guest That's Perfect

Is there a state that WWE have never held a show in, televised or not? Alaska? Wyoming?

Depends whether you mean WWE, or WWF/E? Seriously, I doubt it. Your best bet is going to www.thehistoryofwwe.com, and searching the thousands of ring results they have there. They have definately done a show in Alaska though.
They've probably only done a couple in Oregon.
Yep thats right, they have only recently started to do shows in Oregon after they lifted a state law which made it ridiculously expensive to run a show in the state. The law was classing pro-wrestling, as an actual combat sport, which meant they had to get a similar licence to what Boxing had to pay for. So it was a wrestling-free state for many years.

• Paid Members

On ECW Guilty As Charged 2001, the dark match is listed as Bilvis Wesley vs Mike Bell, would this be the same Mike Bell that Perry Saturn infamously kicked seven shades of shit out of on Heat a couple of years back?Also, was the guy billed as 'Red Dogg' who curtain jerked a few times for them in 2000 Rodney Mack? I only ask as I seem to remember that was his name down in OVW.

Edited by CoreyVandal