Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I've got bad news everybody. Based on last year's figures, around 750,000 people are going to enter the UK this year.None of them are going to work any time soon. They are too lazy to lift a finger.They will all receive state benefits.On their arrival, they expect a full medical check-up, paid for by the taxpayer. Then they will expect free healthcare (and statistics show these type of people are more likely to get ill) and education. None of them will pay any taxes.They will literally get a free ride on public transport.I'm sorry to seem insensitive, but the country simply cannot cope with this influx of people that are a drain on our society.It's time to end this scourge that the PC brigade lovingly refer to as 'babies'.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said we would not have half the asylum seekers we have if we sort out the poverty in the 3rd world and countries which have been in wars.The leaders of the big nations like America should learn to sort out their priorities. George bush is to thick to see that 9/11 was caused by their greedness and obvouisly people are going to be angry about the wide wealth gap in the world. This in turn makes America go to war on Iraq which in turn leads to more asylum seekers.

I have reading the quotes fromthem and they arevery racist just like many of the country are at the moment with lots of towns puttinng decorations for christmas in the streets where many muslims are living.this is not a right thing to do and is very much against the muslims that live on these street.

Tolerance goes both ways. It's harder to campaign for the rights of religious expression of Muslims if a minority of them they want to take away the religious expression of Christians at the same time. A bit of tinsel isn't exactly the same as being told to renounce your faith or leave.Also many tildes for Lister pulling out facts to point out how much of the BNP's policies are based on propaganda where I couldn't be arsed.

From BBC News online:

A 26-year-old former asylum seeker has been jailed for 10 years for smuggling kidnapped women into Britain to work as prostitutes. Albanian Luan Plakici used a false British passport to find the "poor, naive and gullible" in Eastern Europe. The 26-year-old was head of a gang of traffickers who made more than

A good point Mr Lister. Anyone who saw the wife swap with the famuily with 8 kids coining it in via benefits would agree with some kind of measures to stop so many births. China have the right idea with their limiting how many kids you can have.As for the argument that BNP are a threat to democracy where the hell did that come from? A party where councillors don't turn up for council meetings is hardly going to bring down local, regional or national government. I think the fact that we have some minor parties represented at different levels of politics, be it BNP, greens, monster raving loony or UKIP shows that democracy is thriving and when people have had enough of the 3 main parties they at least have options open to them that enable them to express their dismay at our 2/3 main parties. A vote for any party does not mean that you agree with everything that party stands for. We are free to vote as we see fit in this country and do not have to justify reasons to anyyone if we don't want to. In my limited voting experience I have only ever voted for 2 different parties and one of them was UKIP, yet I am not even aware of what they stand for at council level! It was a pure protest vote against an existing councillor who has voted on key local votes against AFC Bournemouth.

Edited by John Amos

• Paid Members

A good point Mr Lister. Anyone who saw the wife swap with the famuily with 8 kids coining it in via benefits would agree with some kind of measures to stop so many births. China have the right idea with their limiting how many kids you can have.

With the thousands of babies in overcrowded orphanages(paid for by the tax payers) and left on the street to die I guess it has worked pretty well.

Guest schumacher

This is your so-called "respectable" face for "nationalism", a bunch of xenophobes, thugs and hoolingans.Nick Griffin (Party Chairman) Received a two-year suspended sentence in April 1998 for inciting racial hatred. His magazine The Rune carried obscene anti-Semitic and Holocaust denial material as well as crude racism.Tony Lecomber (Group Development Officer). In 1985 he was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosives Act, including possession of homemade hand-grenades and electronic timing devices. Sentenced to three-years imprisonment. In 1991 he was sentenced to another three years imprisonment for unlawful wounding for his part in an attack on a Jewish schoolteacher whom he caught trying to peel off a BNP sticker at an underground station. He has a total of 12 convictions. Colin Smith (South East London organiser). Has amassed a total of 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer. John Tyndall (founder of the BNP). Six convictions. In 1962 he was jailed for organising a paramilitary organisation. Four years later, he was again sent to prison for possession of a loaded gun. In 1986, he was convicted for incitement to racial hatred under the Public Order Act and sentenced to 12 months imprisonment. Warren Bennett (Chief Steward). Supposed to keep order in the party yet has convictions for football hooliganism. In 1998, he was deported from France with over 50 other Scottish hooligans, including several BNP members.Steve Belshaw (East Midlands BNP organiser. Was convicted in 1994 for assaulting a lawyer in his home-town of Mansfield. At the time, Belshaw combined his BNP membership with Combat 18 activity.Kevin Scott (North East Regional Organiser). Was convicted in 1993 for hurling a glass at a black customer in a pub. Alan Gould (Waltham Forest Organiser). Was convicted in 2000 for racially abusing people in a local pub. He told the court that it was the drink getting the better of him.Robert Bennett. A leading activist in Oldham BNP during the 2002 elections campaign, Bennett has served five years in prison for the gang rape of a woman. He has also served seven years for armed robbery and has over 30 convictions in total. Mick Treacy. The Oldham organiser has five convictions for violence, theft, and handling stolen goodsDarren Dobson. Found guilty of racially aggravated assault at Oldham magistrates in November 2001. Fined

• Paid Members

Yes, but John, nobody here actually supports the BNP in any way, shape or form.

I do.........and just a quick question, I would like to ask Ducky, Bobbins and Psybro which party they actually do support. This isnt for any flaming purposes, id just like to know.......because they seem to dislike every party that comes up on here.

I wouldn't say that I hate every party that comes about. I despise the BNP and I think that this Labour Government has made the biggest hash of running the country than even their worst critics could have imagined.I have a lot of time for some of the more pragmatic policies of the Lib Dems, but I feel that a lot of these policies are born out of the realisation that they'll never be in a position of governmental power.Which leaves us with the Conservative Party. So if there was an election tomorrow, the only realistic alternative to Labour are the Tories in my opinion.

• Paid Members

thanks Ducky, not often someone asks a question and gets an answer without some sort of flaming or sarcasm on here.can I ask you another? where do you think the line will be drawn on the immigration issue? if things DO continue the way they are and in 10 years time there are 10 times the amount of illegals in this country, will the things we are saying today still be the same? the same applies to this whole thing about our culture disappearing, what will be the point that everyone decides they have had enough.for example this thing about Xmas, some schools banned from doing Nativities, people banned from wearing Xmas hats to work because it may offend the muslims at work, people not being able to send out Xmas cards at work for the same reason.If next year we were banned from publicly celebrating christmas, would we still be called racists for not liking it?im actually trying to learn from this thread.