Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't read all the topic because it's late and i'm tired, but there's no way i'd vote BNP, because while they try and say they aren't, they definatly seem highly racist.However, i believe we need to get tougher on kids. In schools, you get kids who hit teachers and basically run amock. And what can you do to discipline then? Nothing. And it needs to change because we are developing a society that is based upon single parents not giving a shit about their kids and expecting teachers to teach them basic morals, when that should be the parents job. The result? A cry for attention and an attitude wherebye they have no respect for anyone but themselves.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because he doesn't agree with your views he should fuck off? I'm sorry Psybro you just stepped over the line there. Psybro you should learn to listen to other peoples opinion rether than continuinly pissing on it.I'm not a BNP supporter, infact i hate the bastards. And I hate JobberToTheStars views on them, but to be honest it's his opinion so let him have it.Psybro if you don't want to listen to other opinions why the fuck are you here. Do one.

I was deliberately overstating my opinion to show how ridiculous the 'get foreigners out of our country' line is.To be honest, I respect JTTS' right to have his opinion, but that doesn't stop me from vehemently disagreeing with it. Similarly, I don't think the BNP should have a place in British politics, but if people want to vote for them, then they should be allowed to stay. Edited by Psybro

Psybro if you don't like the BNP and think they have no place in British politics I assume you are saying the National Front are ok.

No, and I'm not sure how you make that connection.

Another good policy would be to send all asylum seekers to Wales, if they object then we would just say ok Wales will not receive any English tax payers money in the future! :D

You seem to have a lot of hate for everyone bar yourself, how wonderful for you.And yes, I am Welsh.

The National Front comment was sarcastic because as far as I know they are far more right wing than BNP (BNP was formed to be a more "respectable" face for "nationalism") and nobody has mentioned them yet.I do not have a lot of hate Gossy, I just think that Wales and Scotland do get special treatment within the UK constitution these days. and it is unfair towards England. From what do you conclude Gossy that I am full of hate? :duh::(

The National Front comment was sarcastic because as far as I know they are far more right wing than BNP (BNP was formed to be a more "respectable" face for "nationalism") and nobody has mentioned them yet.

They're not an active political party though.

I do not have a lot of hate Gossy, I just think that Wales and Scotland do get special treatment within the UK constitution these days. and it is unfair towards England. From what do you conclude Gossy that I am full of hate? :duh::(

OK, maybe you don't have a lot of hate, but after reading post after post of people supporting the BNP's views, reading this...

Another good policy would be to send all asylum seekers to Wales, if they object then we would just say ok Wales will not receive any English tax payers money in the future!

Sounds like hatred towards asylum seekers and the Welsh, myself and a lot of other people from Wales, feel the Welsh Assembly is pointless and more importantly a huge waste of tax-payers money, when they spend

I don't hate Wales, liked it when I was at Cardiff in May (to see Cherries beat Lincoln City 5-2) its just I heard a while back that they are heavily subsidised by English taxpayers. (That's probably due to poulation density anyway). I dont think Asylum seekers are a problem either really, its just that when we cannot seem to establish a system that sorts out our own poor citizens I can see why people get upset when thinking they are seeing Asylum seekers getting prerferential treatment. If the govt could sort out that perception problem then the BNP vote would collapse. Sadly though the Govt are more concerned with stupid things like laws making it illegal for a couple of fifteen year olds to snog. (I kid you not!).

• Paid Members

Sadly though the Govt are more concerned with stupid things like laws making it illegal for a couple of fifteen year olds to snog. (I kid you not!).

If it means an end to ratty little teenagers doing this in public, then I'm all for that! :thumbsup:

The National Front comment was sarcastic because as far as I know they are far more right wing than BNP (BNP was formed to be a more "respectable" face for "nationalism") and nobody has mentioned them yet.

The fact that the NF don't wear sheep's clothing makes them far less of a threat to civilized society.

And another thing thats starting to get on my nerves is namby pamby liberal limp wristed pinkos

Isn't that just something stupid people say when they don't have a clue what they're talking about?

I am a selfish, self-centred prick. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I think of myself first, and everybody else second.

Then kindly hurry up and die. Or at least entrap yourself in some little bubble, so that you don't have to interact with anyone that might offend you.

I, JOBBERTOTHESTARS, DO NOT SUPPORT THE BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

Apart from agreeing with all their policies, obviously. Edited by bobbins