Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not actually trying to cause a huge argument here, so when it descends into one, don't blame me ;) Anyway just wondered what people's views are on the British Nationalist Party, personally, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Edited by Gossy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not.Their policies, such as they are, are nothing more than attempts to band a non-existent pure English stock together to face off a non-existent foreign threat in defense of non-existent British values.And I will gladly refute anyone who says otherwise.

Edited by Psybro

• Paid Members

Absolutely not.Their policies, such as they are, are nothing more than attempts to band a non-existent pure English stock together to face off a non-existent foreign threat in defense of non-existent British values.

:thumbsup:

Guest thelegend

I'd support people burning down their offices, preferably with them in it.but that's probably not the same thing.And just in case anyone is idiotic enough to suggest that the bnp doesn't deserve violence as it doesn't promote it itself, read up a little on the verified links between the bnp and combat 18.Scumbags, I'd be much happier if everyone spreading their ignorant shit was dead.Hope I haven't failed to make myself clear

Interesting question, because nationalism is NOT the same as racism. Nobody accuses the Scottish and Welsh nationalists of being racist and it saddens me there is no English nationalist party. However the BNP are full of racist scumbags who try and hide their extreme right leanings behind a veneer of credibility. I do not blame some people up North voting for them as a protest vote. BNP capitalise on their fears and people are trying to send a message to the mainstream parties, who all just criticise them for being fascist voters. One laduy said she voted BNP because she wanted her child to get Christian teaching in schools and BNP were the only party in favour of that. How times have changed...

Some of their policies I do support. Such as their stance on asylum seekers, crime, education.

So you support:
  • [*]Stopping all immigration (including presumably Europeans and Americans), thus causing a crisis in lack of manual workers willing to work for minimal wages?[*]Allowing teachers to discipline children as they see fit, thereby allowing crooked teachers to hit kids without any reason?[*]Putting emphasis on industrial methods despite our economy being hugely service-based, thus creating an inadequate workforce?[*]Eliminating the rights of criminals, thereby encouraging convicted petty criminals to become dangerously embittered psychopaths?

Edited by Psybro

• Paid Members

Some of their policies I do support. Such as their stance on asylum seekers, crime, education.

So you support:
  • [*]Stopping all immigration (including presumably Europeans and Americans), thus causing a crisis in lack of manual workers willing to work for minimal wages?[*]Allowing teachers to discipline children as they see fit, thereby allowing crooked teachers to hit kids without any reason?[*]Putting emphasis on industrial methods despite our economy being hugely service-based, thus creating an inadequate workforce?[*]Eliminating the rights of criminals, thereby encouraging convicted petty criminals to become dangerously embittered psychopaths?

Yes. Yes I do.

• Paid Members

Ladies and gentleman, the academic proficiency of the average BNP supporter.

I've justified myself many times on this forum and to be honest I really don't feel like doing it again. And why should I? And I am *not* a BNP supporter.

Guest PiglyWigly

Interesting question, because nationalism is NOT the same as racism. Nobody accuses the Scottish and Welsh nationalists of being racist and it saddens me there is no English nationalist party. However the BNP are full of racist scumbags who try and hide their extreme right leanings behind a veneer of credibility. I do not blame some people up North voting for them as a protest vote. BNP capitalise on their fears and people are trying to send a message to the mainstream parties, who all just criticise them for being fascist voters. One laduy said she voted BNP because she wanted her child to get Christian teaching in schools and BNP were the only party in favour of that. How times have changed...

I get your point about Nationalism and Racism being different but there are very very few similarities between the Welsh nationalist party/the SNP and the BNP. Apart from they come under the banner of nationalism. The BNP are racists. Plain and simple, I cannot believe people would support a party putting across facist ideals in a country that fought to eilminate these ideals not a century ago.Come on people, think this stuff through. I know that I would leave this country straight away if they even came close to power, even just a handful of MPs because I'd rather not live in a country where facists have any say...Yep, off to the US I go... (That's a joke..)Peace

• Moderators

The reason that the BNP have gained votes in recent times is because they are being smart and targetting what many people have a problem with.I don't believe that the bulk of 'common people' votes that the BNP get are full on supporters of them. I think the bulk of their votes come from people who are fed up with the asylum issues etc, and they get these people as they are the only ones who appear to be trying to do something about it. But its just racist bullshit covered by smart marketing at the end of the day.Voting for BNP is not the solution to any immigrant issue/problem, so it really is a dumb idea to vote for them.