Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I don't support the BNP in any way, shape or form.I do believe that there should be stricter laws on seeking assylum in the UK, but its a ver delicate subject, they're a lot of people who hate forgeiners (like it or not, its the truth) and a lot of people who if anyone says the word "black" will call you a racist, then they're the few who are actually not halfwits and understand that immigration HAS to happen for this country to survive - But that doesn't mean we should let ever Muhammad, Sanjay and Ishmal into the country. I have no idea what the BNP's views on assylum seekers are, however, I do believe that illiterate people who have no use to the country should not be here, I also believe that they should seek assylum in the nearest country to them that is safe, not everyone onto the UK stuff that is happening at the moment. This may be harsh, or cruel or whatever, but if an assylum seeker trys to come here, from a country far away, ignoring countrys where there arses wouldn't be wiped for them, then if they are rejected (which they should be) I say this serves them right, and whatever torture etc. faces them at there home they deserve for not following the rules. Also, do you *really* believe that more than about 10% of these people are actually going to be killed for no good reason? If they've commited a crime which results in death - Then let them die. I know some people might not agree with this, but they're my views. I agree with there policies of toughening up schools/education, I do believe that we kids at high school are let off with way to much, this should only be effective of when the child is around 13 though, any younger and thats just plain cruel. I was a rebel in my first few years of high school, and because I attend a Catholic high school, and because of the governments current status, I basically got away with murder, disrupting classes, lighting fires on busses, being a nasty cunt to teachers, refusing to work, getting in fights, skipping classes and all the rest of it. Now, if I could have had my way, I would have been taken into a room, and I would have got the living shit beaten in to me, I would have appreciated it more now.In my eyes, we have an open democracy in the UK, and the BNP should be allowed to run, despite of what ever views they have. However, if the two above views were the only perceptions they had I would support the BNP in my fullest, however, other views they have are totally unacceptable and for those other views I would strongly support against them.I do believe that the BNP has some good policies, however, a straight out ban on people coming to the country seeking assylum is by no means the answer, things like this should be done in moderation, and I do believe it would take a smarter more respected leader than Tony Blair to do this, someone who actually had some authority and would carry the job through properly, without any glitches.BNP have went about the right way getting exposure, and hopefully someone could take a look at their policies and maybe make a similiar, non-racist party.

Immigrant: A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another. Refugee: One who flees in search of refuge, as in times of war, political oppression, or religious persecution.Now I know some of you are now going to come back with, "Exactly. They flee in times of war, political oppression or religous persecution."Well, I've said it once and I'll say it again: REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!

Amen.

So I say bring down the shutters. Let no more in. We'll be a lot better off for it, in my opinion.

I don't agree with that, I think that those who genuinely need help should be let in, and those who are SUPPOSED to be in the UK, should be let in.

The Britain that will welcome those who desperately need refuge with open arms, in a show of simple compassion.

Yes, they think that. They then think if they pose to be one of the few who actually need revuage they will get those open arms, and get those nice comfy benifits.However, and despite this, I do not agree with the BNP, and I do believe they're in hope that people like myself will support the above and vote for them, not noticing the racist undercoat.

You live under a namby pamby liberal limp wristed pinko government

Isn't that the reason why people like the BNP are getting so much attention?

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

Now *thatI I agree with.Now onto the BNP's views:

IMMIGRATION - time to say NO! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the

Edited by stevon

So, bobbins, what you are saying is you put others before yourself? :crazy:

Sometimes. Basically, taking into account how my actions affect other people plays an important part in the decisions I make.Obviously, everyone has to look out for themselves, but to do so at the detriment of everyone else, with little or no thought for the well-being of others, makes you a complete and utter fucking cunt.

First of all, I don't support the BNP in any way, shape or form.

Long post showing the many ways, shapes and forms he supports the BNP.

You just can't help yourself with the unintentional irony, can you?

I have no idea what the BNP's views on assylum seekers are, however, I do believe that illiterate people who have no use to the country should not be here, I also believe that they should seek assylum in the nearest country to them that is safe, not everyone onto the UK stuff that is happening at the moment.

I couldn't agree more. Illiterate people should all piss off.*shows stevon the door.

BNP have went about the right way getting exposure, and hopefully someone could take a look at their policies and maybe make a similiar, non-racist party.

By using the same racist policies? OK.

Yeah, in fact lets put all the different classes of people in an order of who to help first, then do them one at a time.Homeless before UnemployedCancer sufferers before Drug AddictsSingle Mothers before AIDS victimsThe National Ballet before Students etc.

I have no idea what the BNP's views on assylum seekers are, however, I do believe that illiterate people who have no use to the country should not be here, I also believe that they should seek assylum in the nearest country to them that is safe, not everyone onto the UK stuff that is happening at the moment.

I couldn't agree more. Illiterate people should all piss off.*shows stevon the door.
U R 50 Funneyz bobbinzzzzzz~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111oneoneone

BNP have went about the right way getting exposure, and hopefully someone could take a look at their policies and maybe make a similiar, non-racist party.

No, by taking there views on education (for example) into consideration, and obviously ignoring the racist segments of it. But, I understand, you're trying to be a cool keyboard warrior and make funnys, so on you go.

Yeah, in fact lets put all the different classes of people in an order of who to help first, then do them one at a time.Homeless before UnemployedCancer sufferers before Drug AddictsSingle Mothers before AIDS victimsThe National Ballet before Students etc.
Why not? I'm not saying I support your examples which were obviously sarcastic but as the saying goes Charity starts at home

U R 50 Funneyz bobbinzzzzzz~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111oneoneone
I see what you did there. You sarcastically used text speak to try and prove that you aren't severely grammatically challenged. Good luck with that. I know an asylum seeking Bosnian that would be embarrassed by your spelling.

No, by taking there views on education (for example) into consideration, and obviously ignoring the racist segments of it.
So if we ignore all their racist policies, we're just left with the one that condones and actively encourages child abuse. Anyone up for joining the Beating the Crap out of Kids Party?

But, I understand, you're trying to be a cool keyboard warrior and make funnys, so on you go.

I can't help it if you keep making comments that are very easy to take the piss out of.This is the problem with people who agree with BNP policies (not BNP supporters in any, way, shape or form of course). They're so thick that you can easily win a debate with them, tear apart their theories and prove them to be bigotted assfaces, but they're too dumb to realise they're wrong.

So if we ignore all their racist policies, we're just left with the one that condones and actively encourages child abuse. Anyone up for joining the Beating the Crap out of Kids Party?

I dont know what age you are, but if you seriously seen what we get away with in schools now-a-days its pretty sad. As for my views, they're mine. I couldn't really give a flying fuck as to what your opinion is on them, and I didn't ask what you thought of them, however I do understand that posting them on a public forum leaves my opinions open to arseholes like yourself who have nothing else better to do in your spare time, but really, I just posted my opinion, I really wanted no feedback on them, I was contributing to the disscussion.

Guest Lemming of the BDA

We have 13 votes for yes, but only 1 guy who voted maybe defending the BNP. Are they all embarrassed by their bigoted views? Surely not! :rolleyes:

if this government of the BNP was totake control ofEnglandthen i would not be allowed to stay here, I have reading the quotes fromthem and they arevery racist just like many of the country are at the moment with lots of towns puttinng decorations for christmas in the streets where many muslims are living.this is not a right thing to do and is very much against the muslims that live on these street.

I am not surprised people have not admitted to voting yes on the poll. As has been discussed people feel forced into voting for them over one or two issues. Many of their voters are probably not racist just annoyed at our immigration/asylum issues. Because we all know that the party contain Hitler supporting racist scumbags I am not surprised that people do not want to be assocaited with them. But voting for them does send a message to the Governemnt, its just they choose to ignore it at the moment.

• Paid Members

At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial

Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports.

Make your minds up, lads.

I'd vote for the BNP. So would nearly everyone I know. We aren't KKK members, but we're sick of living on a rundown council estate while everyone else gets ahead in the cue in fornt of us. Black council estates get more money than white ones, I'm sure someone will say what statistics have you got to show this, hey, you try living everyday down here, you'll find out what it's like. Rampant crime because there aren't enough police. No jobs. Ayslum seekers getting money when we get struck off the dole and left to starve. University fees going right up so no one on my estate could even consider going, if they got in, which they won't, because we went to Blake, a school in desperate need of everything, but overlooked, so we have a 28% GCSE pass rate. maybe when you middle class prats get some experience of desperation, of the hard life and not 3 holidays a year, then you'll learn.My depressing view from my front and back windowsman I love getting up in the morning to this. And this shows where I live favourably. Why are people who aren't even English getting treated better than me? If there was enough to go aroung and for all these foreiners to live here and all the English people to be happy too, fine, but we are letting people into this country and it is affecting our people's quality of life. And I ain't happy about it.

Edited by Larryboy

Guest Max_Payne

I voted "yes" to BNP but as others have said the only reason I have done this is because I do agree with a small amount of there policies but not all. There is no way in hell that the BNP will ever get into power put I think that if they are seen as getting a few votes then this will hopefully give Mr Blair the kick up the backside he needs.Momi_Amtesh,Just fuck off back to a Muslim country then. I mean you are living in Britain (a Christian country) we all celebrate Christmas (Christians not every British citizen), so why can we not put up decorations celebrating this? I live in Birmingham which tried to cancel Christmas and call it Winterval a few years back. Why in the blue hell should we change it to winterval?? It's the same argument that was posted on here a few days ago about the chap who got fired for calling someone coloured. What the fuck else is he? It's racist to say brown, black or anything else. We are supposed to say "oh it's the slightly more tanned chap that's over there??!!! And Psybro whatever your name is, you say that you respect the views of everyone else who posts on this board but you then continue to flame people when they put up their own opinions. Take a little advice from yourself and calm down. Just because you would rather see this country over run by Asylum seekers who are not actual fleeing from anything is your point of view, personally I would like to live in a country that says "hey we have people living here already, maybe they would like to be looked at first instead of offering everyone who just fancies living in Britain a free ride"That's my 2 cents now flame away as I know Pysbro will!! :bored:

Guest David Blade

Yeah, lets send all these illegal immigrants abroad and let the true British populace remain...did the Norman invaders apply for asylum? I don't think so, the English can f*ck off...did not the Scots come from mainland Europe too originally and yet no asylum application......so as far as I can tell, the only people who have any right to be in Britain were the original occupants, the Celts and so forth...everybody else should go away......sounds absurd? then listen to some of yourselves talk...