Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Immigrant: A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another. Refugee: One who flees in search of refuge, as in times of war, political oppression, or religious persecution.Now I know some of you are now going to come back with, "Exactly. They flee in times of war, political oppression or religous persecution."Well, I've said it once and I'll say it again: REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I argue sir that by providing cheap labour immagation provides dangers of explotation (2 pound an hour jobs, sir I say no) because immagagrants are so fresh off the boat they buy any dumb spielAlthough I'm no racist (my girlfriend is actually black, go fish) Immigration is a dangerous thing, the problems caused because too many cooks in the broth (ok bad anaology) is that as population swells as does the powder keg, surely you have seen this in your home townsOk example, lets take indian people (very nice people i hasten to add) where i live they band together strong, 4 streets away it's solid indian, shops, people, everything! Now I have nothing about celebrating culture but if you live in a country where the rest of population is different, you should attempt to blend in, I walked down that street today, kids, adults all spoke indian, give me a rickshaw and we'd been in india and the worse thing is, they could at least try and english it up a little, you know try and blend to the national fabric, you live here - try and like it

Neither the argument nor the coherence of expression in that argument dignify a mature, intelligent response.The only reason immigration causes a 'dangerous powderkeg' is that this country is plagued by pig-ignorant racist retards like yourself. If you're so worried about overcrowding, why don't you fuck off abroad (you can go anywhere in the EU tomorrow, you know) and leave this country to those of us with basic social skills.Or to put it in language you can understand, Fuck off you cunt. Edited by JNLister

REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!

To which I counter, simply and I think rather brilliantly as it forces you to justify your skewed, media-biased persepective:So what?

• Paid Members

You think that if other European countries had been taking their fair share there would be as much animosity toward refugees?Kosovan, Iraqi...whatever, refugees. Why come to England? They'd be just as safe (not that I believe for a minute thats what they come for) in France. Or Spain. Or Italy. Why not travel straight though Britain and go to Southern Ireland. Hell lets go the whole hog. Go through mainland Europe, through Britain, Southern Ireland and then row a little boat over to America.But they wouldn't do that. And do you know why? They get what they *want* here. They get housing. They get benefits. They get to send their children to state schools, for free. So I say bring down the shutters. Let no more in. We'll be a lot better off for it, in my opinion.

But they wouldn't do that. And do you know why? They get what they *want* here. They get housing. They get benefits. They get to send their children to state schools, for free.

Well, you're simply wrong. Sorry.From the Observer:

Crackdowns on asylum seekers promised by the Government are doomed to fail, according to a report by a former Home Office researcher. Curbing arms sales to aggressor countries would be more effective in halting refugees, according to the analysis for a think-tank, the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR), which argues that war and internal repression, rather than poverty, is the driving force behind immigration. ...Her report, to be published on Tuesday, argues that, far from targeting Britain as a 'soft touch', many migrants are unaware of how the asylum system works - or of tough policies meant to deter them. 'Once migratory flow is established, it may continue even when policy in relation to asylum seekers is changed,' it adds. It also warns that forcibly repatriating Afghan refugees too soon after the war's end risks 'destabilising' their country. Compulsory returns to Afghanistan have resumed recently. Crawley said that migrants chose their destination based on social connections and vague images of Britain, rather than factors considered important by policymakers, so did not respond in a logical way to changes in the benefits regime or legal system.

When immigrants think about Britain, most of them don't think about the benefits they might receive. They think of the international political stereotype of Britain.The foremost European champion of civil liberties for the last century. The Britain of freedom. The Britain that helped to depose Saddam, that helped out in Kosovo, that helped win the Second World War in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. The Britain that won't ban Muslim women from wearing veils like the French. The Britain that has no dirty history of fascism like Germany or Italy. The Britain without overwhelming anti-asylum sympathies like Holland. The Britain that has always championed the cause of the LITTLE MAN, the trod-on, the underdog. The Britain that will welcome those who desperately need refuge with open arms, in a show of simple compassion.But you don't want that Britain do you? You want to claim to be a patriot and then spit on everything that our great nation stands for, because it doesn't suit your agenda. And as a fucking proud Briton, it sickens me.You see asylum seekers as a huge burden on the system. This despite the evidence to the contary that illegal refugees are the exception, not the rule. This despite the fact that many asylum seekers in Britain incur minimal benefits and live in conditions you would never wish to live in, and are still happy to have their freedom. This despite the fact that there are undoubtedly thousands more abusing benefits who were born in this country than there are refugees.And you want to close off all immigration. You know what that will mean? Asylum seekers will FIND A WAY to get in nonetheless, and there will simply be more illegal immigrants whilst the number of legal immigrants will remain the same. Is that really what you want, or are you just a reactionary who believes whatever line of bullshit the Daily Mail feeds you? Edited by Psybro

History has sounded a warning with Hitler; the German people were desperate for change and were tricked by the Nazi's. Will we let ourselves be fooled by the BNP?

"Those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it"Yet still, people claim BNP have no racist undertones :bored: Here's a picture of the BNP's chief stewardwho-Bennett-100-120.jpgNothing at all Nazi about him is there.Here's Leicester's BNP Organiserwho-Shore-100-120.jpgWho used to be an organiser for the Klu Klax Klan.This charming fella is BNP's organiser in Leedswho-White-100-120.jpgUsed to be an organiser for Combat 18 (For those who don't know the 18 represents Hitler's initials in the alphabet)At the end of the day, the BNP can colour their little policies up by knocking the one thing that irks a lot of British people, that being the issue of immigrants, it's so similar to how Hitler blamed the Jews for all the World's problems, at the end of the day a vote for the BNP is a vote for a racist party, that's it, bottom line, racist.

• Paid Members

I don't read the Daily Mail. Nor do I care what some Home Office researcher publishes in a report. And another thing thats starting to get on my nerves is namby pamby liberal limp wristed pinkos, like yourself, with the whole "poor refugee" shit. It's really annoying. Last time I said this I was told it was trolling. But I'm going to say it anyway. Because it's the truth.I am a selfish, self-centred prick. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I think of myself first, and everybody else second. In fact, I think of every British person, born and bred in this country first and then any refugee second. Why should British people struggle while these refugees come in for their free ride? And that's NOT racism. That's just the beliefs of a very opinionated teenager. Maybe when I'm older I'll see things differently. But when your own family has been affected by the influx of asylum seekers you'd be pretty pissed off as well.

And another thing thats starting to get on my nerves is namby pamby liberal limp wristed pinkos, like yourself, with the whole "poor refugee" shit. It's really annoying. But when your own family has been affected by the influx of asylum seekers you'd be pretty pissed off as well.

You live under a namby pamby liberal limp wristed pinko government and if you don't like it you can fuck off back to a country where your idiotic views are acceptable. You don't deserve to be a British citizen.There, I put it in language a xenophobe like yourself should be able to comprehend.And why the fuck should I care about what has happened to your family when you clearly don't care about anything other than yourself, by your own admission? Edited by Psybro

• Paid Members

I didn't imply you cared. I said that if it had happened to YOU you'd be pretty pissed off as well.I don't deserve to be a British citizen? Why? Because I love my country and am sick of all this FORCED multiulturalism* and sick of British people, born and bred, being second to people who have plenty other options to come here. Why is it our problem what happens to them in their country anyway?And yes. I *do* live under a goverment of liberal limp wristed pinkos. And believe me if I was old enough to vote, I sure as hell wouldn't vote for them.*I am not against multiculturalism before I'm lynched. I am against forced multiculturalism.

I don't deserve to be a British citizen? Why? Because I love my country and am sick of all this FORCED multiulturalism* and sick of British people, born and bred, being second to people who have plenty other options to come here. Why is it our problem what happens to them in their country anyway?

You don't deserve to be a British citizen because you don't think people in this country deserve the same rights regardless of their origins, and that goes against what our country stands for.

• Paid Members

So you don't feel all dirty about visiting the BNP site I thought I'd post "Their Stance:"

IMMIGRATION - time to say NO! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the

• Paid Members

IMMIGRATION - time to say NO! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Well, I think the thread has been over this bit already, so we'll move onto their other policies.

EUROPE - back to British independence! We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket - political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the

I already looked at it earlier today as it happens. You're making this very tiresome but if you insist, we'll do things the hard way.IMMIGRATION: Immigrants are an economic neccessity to this nation. Without them we would be severly disadvantaged. Offering 'incentives' for ethnic minorities to leave is incredibly racist and ignores the fact that there is no such thing as an ethnic Briton. EUROPE: Withdrawing from the EU would again do massive economic damage as we would sever vital trading routes and pacts. Britain cannot be 'self-sufficient' as a nation with its current population and technological needs as was most aptly demonstrated by our building an Empire not too long ago.LAW AND ORDER: These measures would be a huge step back leading to many wrongful convictions and punishments.ECONOMY: Again, Britain cannot be self-sufficient without going through an unprecedented economic depression.EDUCATION: Children would be open to abuse from teachers under these measures.AGRICULTURE: Yes it sounds very good, but would it be possible to pull off? Not without starving a significant part of the population, nope.HEALTH: Sounds quite reasonable excepting the foreign aid, which we will go back to later.TRANSPORT: Contradictory support for both improving motoring conditions and offering incentives to use public transport.ENVIRONMENT: Again, sounds reasonable, but would the businesses meekly demur to being forced into highly restrictive enviornmental controls? Not likely. FOREIGN AID: Ignores the fact that giving aid to Third World countries encourages them to trade with us. Also shows a complete disregard for human life in general.PENSIONERS: With all immigrant workers gone, where is the money going to come from to pay for all these pensions?NORTHERN IRELAND: By favouring unionism, a full-scale civil war would be kicked off in Northern Ireland. Which would apparently be marvellous.DEFENCE: War-like measures that would make the international community fear and suspect Britain as Nazi Germany was feared and suspected.FOREIGN POLICY: Would take away Britain's role in the world at large, rendering it an inconsequential little island with nothing to do with the rest of the world.DEMOCRACY: Seems to be a ballad to the virtues of mob rule. How could such an authoritarian party claim to support democracy at the same time? I don't know.

Edited by Psybro

I don't deserve to be a British citizen? Why? Because I love my country and am sick of all this FORCED multiulturalism* and sick of British people, born and bred, being second to people who have plenty other options to come here. Why is it our problem what happens to them in their country anyway?

You don't deserve to be a British citizen because you don't think people in this country deserve the same rights regardless of their origins, and that goes against what our country stands for.
So because he doesn't agree with your views he should fuck off? I'm sorry Psybro you just stepped over the line there. Psybro you should learn to listen to other peoples opinion rether than continuinly pissing on it.I'm not a BNP supporter, infact i hate the bastards. And I hate JobberToTheStars views on them, but to be honest it's his opinion so let him have it.Psybro if you don't want to listen to other opinions why the fuck are you here. Do one.

We could leave the EU and remain within EFTA, so economic damage would be limited. In fact I'm officially starting the campaign soon that the EU adopts Sterling as a single currency, they so want Britain to join that this is the only option that would see Britain join in a single European currency. Anyway I digress. What annoys me on the immigration/refugee front are all the ones that come through the Euro tunnel. Why the hell don't these people want to stay in France!!! Because we are a soft touch that's why.Also Australia only let in people with skills they need. Sounds sensible to me. I dont know how they get away with such policies but they seem to. Anyone here interested in setting up an English Nationalist Party. NOT a racist party, but one that wants England to have its own Parliament for English MPS in Westminster. (Not Welsh and Scottish, they already have their own elected Assembly and Parliament in ADDITION to their MPS at Westminster despite having smaller populations to England). Another good policy would be to send all asylum seekers to Wales, if they object then we would just say ok Wales will not receive any English tax payers money in the future! :D Sorry going off on a tangent again...