Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

Stopping all immigration (including presumably Europeans and Americans), thus causing a crisis in lack of manual workers willing to work for minimal wages?I argue sir that by providing cheap labour immagation provides dangers of explotation (2 pound an hour jobs, sir I say no) because immagagrants are so fresh off the boat they buy any dumb spielAlthough I'm no racist (my girlfriend is actually black, go fish) Immigration is a dangerous thing, the problems caused because too many cooks in the broth (ok bad anaology) is that as population swells as does the powder keg, surely you have seen this in your home townsOk example, lets take indian people (very nice people i hasten to add) where i live they band together strong, 4 streets away it's solid indian, shops, people, everything! Now I have nothing about celebrating culture but if you live in a country where the rest of population is different, you should attempt to blend in, I walked down that street today, kids, adults all spoke indian, give me a rickshaw and we'd been in india and the worse thing is, they could at least try and english it up a little, you know try and blend to the national fabric, you live here - try and like itOk thats a bad example but I'm pro cultures mixing, but against...this kind of self imposed segrationI know it's crazy but bear with meAllowing teachers to discipline children as they see fit, thereby allowing crooked teachers to hit kids without any reason?The problem is KIDS DONT GET THE IDEA ANYMORE! They slack, spit and skive off school because they dont have the consequences we had as kids, exempli gratius: a child thinks it's ok to not do go to learn stuff because there is no punishment for not doing soWhen i was 12 I wasnt drinking alcopops or sexing up 10 year oldsPutting emphasis on industrial methods despite our economy being hugely service-based, thus creating an inadequate workforce?I Dont speak the language so no commentEliminating the rights of criminals, thereby encouraging convicted petty criminals to become dangerously embittered psychopaths?I hate to say it but we need to make prison BAD! Why else would they want to stay OUT of jail?! Theres TV, nice sofas and smoking, thats no prison, thats holiday timeSorry i dont make much sense, i know but thats my arguementOk I like to Say I'm no BNP fan but damn it, the goverment needs a kick in the ass

And u two are just another one of those do-gooders who ahve fucked this country up. I don't support the BNP, far from it but I hate that when somebody says anything against imigration and how it's wrong they are accused of being racist. The think with the BNP is they should be there as a warning to the big 3, they should never get anywhere near power, but they should be at the side as a warning to them especially Mr Bliar sorry Mr Blair. I don't want to turn this into a whole argument about asylum seekers, but lets look at the facts ppl, there are to many of them, and what for the last time I checked there wasn't a war in Kosovo anymore, Sadam has been removed from power and captured why are there Iraqi asylum seekers still here? personalkly the Goverment should do what the German goverment did in that when the wars had ended and it was deemed safe, they got all the ppl who had come over from that country and flew them back over. The do gooders came out and said it was wrong but why? Anyway back to the topic in question, No I do not think they should be given power, and No I don't support most of their views but Yes as a challenge vote they should remainOver and Out

• Paid Members

And theres still that old thing that I like to spout out every time anything like this crops up...REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!They come to this country because our welfare system caters for those people. And I've seen a lot of them saying they are whatever country they've come from first, British second. Happy to live here for free, happy to send their kids to our schools, happy to claim this and that benefit and free housing but not an ounce of pride to call themselves British.And if that makes me racist, then yes. I am a dirty, dirty racist.

When i was 12 I wasnt drinking alcopops or sexing up 10 year olds

Neither are the majority of kids today. Don't believe everything you read in the paper about the youth of today being out of control.

Guest The Hoaxmaster

Some of their policies I do support. Such as their stance on asylum seekers, crime, education. But then you got sillyness like them being against mixed raced marriages  So I voted for undecided.

And theres still that old thing that I like to spout out every time anything like this crops up...REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!They come to this country because our welfare system caters for those people. And I've seen a lot of them saying they are whatever country they've come from first, British second. Happy to live here for free, happy to send their kids to our schools, happy to claim this and that benefit and free housing but not an ounce of pride to call themselves British.And if that makes me racist, then yes. I am a dirty, dirty racist.

Totally agreed.

Guest thelegend

It does rather concern me that some of you seem not to have any moral objection to refusing genuine asylum seekers somewhere to live where they won't be tortured and maimed, or have their children murdered/starve, Are some of you really ignorant enough to believe that immigrartion is causing such a huge problem that the only sensible thing to do is to ban all forms of immigration no matter how valid the case?it appears (rather worryingly) that the bnp/daily mail has actuallu , managed to affect children with it's poison, rather worrying really..........

Edited by thelegend

I voted "Yes", but only because they have slightly more policies I agree with, than ones I disagree with.I disagree with banning mixed-race marriages and that osrt of things, but I do agree with the immigration and asylum issues. We need to sort out our immigration, we have an 'open-door' policy at the moment, and it is causing problems. We need to shut our borders only for a while, sort out the problems and issues and get a decent policy in place, then re-open them.I think we need to give a better deterrant to kids than just making them stay an extra half hour after school. That does not work. A quick slap across the wrists never hurt anyone, it worked before the liberal-do gooders got a hold of this country.I agree with their views on Defence and Europe, but I disagree with their views and policies based upon skin colour and nationality.If we are supposed to be accepting another 10members into the EU next year, including Slovakia, why should we be accepting a few hundred asylum seekers now? Surely if the country is 'good enough' to join the EU, why should their citizens be travelling halfway across Europe to live in another country and take homes and benefits from hard-working English people.When I tried to move to Malta, I could not get a work visa, as I was told they do not employ foreigners, except in big companies such as Vodafone and the such. It was annoying, but I can see their point of view on looking after their own citizens first.

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• Paid Members

No matter how many good policies people think they have, if they have just 1 racist policy then they shouldn't be elected IMO.History has sounded a warning with Hitler; the German people were desperate for change and were tricked by the Nazi's. Will we let ourselves be fooled by the BNP?

I have no problem with the BNP's existence and their candidates running for election. This is a free country, and they are participating the open democracy that we embrace in the UK.I think they have gained in popularity recently, which they undoubtedly have, because people are sick of the asylum seekers issue, and, as Nazi Germany proved, desperate times present desperate measures. However, a blanket ban on immigrants is not the answer. What needs to be done is to weed out those who are genuinely in need of help, and whose lives are at risk if they return home. Yet a large proportion of asylum seekers are bogus, claiming benefits and then running businesses involving other asylum seekers on the side, making thousands of pounds a week. Various TV exposes have demonstrated this. These people are parasites who need to be removed from the UK. However, it needs to be said that scientists and geneaologists have concluded that, if the population of the UK was reduced to just pure-blooded Anglo-Saxons, then the number of people living here would be approximately one.

• Paid Members

It does rather concern me that some of you seem not to have any moral objection to refusing genuine asylum seekers somewhere to live where they won't be tortured and maimed, or have their children murdered/starve, Are some of you really ignorant enough to believe that immigrartion is causing such a huge problem that the only sensible thing to do is to ban all forms of immigration no matter how valid the case?

I say again: REFUGEES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE NEAREST SAFE BORDER! THIS IS NOT THE UK!Whats wrong with other European countries? France, Spain, Italy etc?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3266855.stmThe most recent publication on the subject by the Home Office suggested that migrants contribute more in taxes and national insurance than they consume in benefits and other public services. It estimated that the UK's foreign-born population contributes about 10% more to government revenues than it receives in state expenditure. The report said this was worth

Guest thelegend

The most recent publication on the subject by the Home Office suggested that migrants contribute more in taxes and national insurance than they consume in benefits and other public services. It estimated that the UK's foreign-born population contributes about 10% more to government revenues than it receives in state expenditure. The report said this was worth