Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

You sir, are a trolling fucktard.

Just because you would rather see this country over run by Asylum seekers who are not actual fleeing from anything is your point of view,

You can't twist what somebody is saying to the point where you put false words in their mouth, then call any response to it a flame. I hate the way BNP supporters think that anyone who doesn't agree with them is pro-illegal immigrants... but then ignorance is to be expected I suppose.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Max_Payne

Toryumark,Erm... ok... lets find the one point in my post that says I fully support the BNP? Hmmm there isn't one so please just think before you post. As for the Trolling fucktard comment, my what a great post!! I mean it brings across all the views I would expect from a person such as yourself. :bored:

• Paid Members

I voted "yes" to BNP but as others have said the only reason I have done this is because I do agree with a small amount of there policies but not all.

Erm, that's close enough to support for me. I love the way people post stuff like that, I'd vote yes but I'm not racist, honest. You can't vote for half a party, if you vote yes you're supporting everything they stand for whether you'd like to admit it or not. As for the trolling comment, attempting to paraphrase Psybro in a way that basically misquotes him, then asking for a reaction.... looks like trolling to me.

Guest Max_Payne

Tell me of another party where thay have any idea at all of how to sort out our immigration laws and I will happily vote for them instead. The actual topic was written as "WOULD you vote for the BNP" not have you/did you/are you. I would vote if I had no choice but personally I agree more with the Conservatives and they will be getting my vote. As for Trolling I disagree, Pysbro may post whatever he likes as I couldn't care less. If I wanted a reaction out of him I would open a new topic saying " Psybro please post here". :bored:

If we had no people from different countries atall this country would be in a mess. There would be no-one to do all the jobs that we take for granted and that we dont wanna do ourselves. They are an important part of our country and helping it keep it stable. If people dont want asylum seekers then maybe thay should help the 3rd world and the war torn countries more. Like for instance the cost of 1 fighter jet is $25 million why not just spend that on helping people in desperate need rather than just helping to destroy the world even more.

As far as I'm concerned, all the Pensioners stuff and the like is just sugar-coating for their true agenda, making Britian a two-tier racial system.Then again, where do British black and Asian folks sit in their eyes?I will not support the BNP in any way shape or form, as I'm the product of a mixed-race marriage, and if the BNP had their way, I'd never have been born.

Edited by freaky_jason

Guest Max_Payne

I think a lot of people are misreading into the reasons as to why myself and others have put "yes" as there answer. I would hate to see the BNP in power as much as the next person but everybody has to admit our immigration laws are so lax at the moment something needs to be done and the BNP are the only party who are prepared to put this as their main agenda. Yes it's sugar coating for their racist views and no the shouldn't be in power. That's why the topic started says "Would you support the BNP" not are you or will you support. As I mentioned in my previous post the BNP are seen as a last resort party and unfortuntely we are getting to that stage. :( Sean, I agree whith what you have said, I love the fact that we are a multicultural society but what is really harping people off is the additonal benfits that new immigrants, asylum seekers etc.. get infront of those already living in this country be it a Christian, Jew, Hindu etc... Surely we should look at the current problems here rather than just increasing them by letting more people in?? :confused:

• Paid Members

I'm sorry to break this to you 'Max_Payne', but somebody's hacked into your sig.It says:

We exist without nationality

Obviously this can't be your own choice of words given your stance on immigration. If you drop a PM to the mods, they'll investigate and find out who it was. In fact it's probably one of those foreigners who come over here and get benefit handouts and spend it all at the cybercafe.

• Paid Members

I may be misunderstanding, but the two main arguments against immigration appear to be:* They do work (and pay tax) and thus 'steal' 'our' jobs.* They don't work and thus sponge off the state.So this doesn't strike anyone as slightly inconsistent and self-contradictory?

Guest Max_Payne

Lister,Go home please. Read my views and opinions. Just because I feel that we need to sort out the ever growing problem with immigration and benefits doesn't mean I am racist. According to yourself and Tory Boy I am a Nazi racist bastard. I have never in any post said that we should stop everyone from coming into the U.K and I have never said that we should be a purely English country as that would never be possible.I'm sorry if I don't embrace the same views as the rest of you but some of us have our own brains and can think freely. :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Well, it appears many people on here struggle to comprehend basic verbal logic, so let's take a look at some BNP policies and roll out some maths.

PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers! (BNP)

Last year, 72,430 people were allowed to remain in the UK while claiming asylum.

Those applying for asylum - and who pass the means test - have two options when it comes to seeking support from the Home Office-run National Asylum Support Service (NASS): they can ask for accommodation and financial support; or for financial support only (usually if they are staying with friends or family). The financial support is payable in both cases via the voucher system. The amount is based upon income support, and is set at about 70% of the state benefit. A couple without children receive

• Paid Members

I think a lot of people are misreading into the reasons as to why myself and others have put "yes" as there answer. I would hate to see the BNP in power as much as the next person

So if you would hate to see the BNP in power why would you consider voting for/supporting them? This thread is titled "Would you support the BNP?" so therefore answering yes indicates you would support them and possibly help them get into power. You cannot have it both ways, I would support them but wouldn't want them in power, you cannot pick and choose which policies you want the party you vote for, its either all or nothing.

Guest Squat rocker

All I can say is what me and the smart people said back in 1997 - the BNP want your vote LITERALLY. Vote Fascist and you'll never vote again because it'll be taken away from you. Fascism is an enemy of freedom and of the people.I will happily assist in sending back every asylum seeker to make room for the 'indigenous' people if the following condition is met. Every person (or descendant) who has ever left this country comes back to take their place. So thats loads of Americans, Canadians, New Zealanders, Australians, all the Costa Del Sol ex-pats etc etc. We'll soon be a bit overcrowded then...